Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Tomasina
      Duchess

Top secret closet crossdresser used to not sharing my fem side with others. Maybe online but not quite like this. I guess that its time. I may enjoy sharing experiences/etc.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tomasina, Many here have wonder what this is and what it all means . Feelings from past seam to always return  and for some it’s always been there. Here learn much from many others as they post their questions and answers in our forums. Help is here so browse through our site and chat with our ladies first hand and many love sharing their advice and tips to better understand how to be that lady you envision of becoming . And share much of what you have experienced as we are always wanting to hear from others and learn. We are a help and support site for all who passes and in being who they feel deep inside. Welcome. .

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Tomasina!

I completely relate.  It is as terrifying as it is wonderful.  I have no idea how, when, or even if I’m going to broach the subject to my friends and family, but it’s good to know there are those who understand my struggles here.  It’s gotten me through a lot in a precarious time in my life.  If I can in any small way help you with your own situation I would count it a blessing. hugs

Anonymous

Welcome Tomasina,

Lisa

🙂

Welcome Thomasina!

Hi Tomasina. From one “top secret crossdresser” to another: welcome!

I’m so closeted NOT A SINGLE other living soul knew of my dressing until I joined CDH. Now over 11,000 USA members are on to my secret. Not to mention ladies from the UK, AU, NZ, all as welcoming as could be.

Stay on, and enjoy the ride!

Welcome. I live about 20 min north of RI border. I am closeted as well – but my wife has known for decades, and more recently 2 different therapists to help with marriage. None found any issue with my acceptance. More recently I shared my secret with a pre-op TS who cuts my hair. In Waltham, MA there is the TCNE meeting house that I have gone to. So there are small safe steps you can take.

Hugs, Ellen

Anonymous

Hi Thomasina!  Also from RI, also top secret, also feel like I’m taking a big step joining this community.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Tomasina, and welcome to CDH!  I am in Western MA and closeted as well, though outside of the wonderful ladies here, my wife is the only other person that knows. And she accepts and supports me.  Matter of fact you might see her on here as well.  So please check out the articles, forums, etc that are shared and when ready to share some more feel free to.

Michelle

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?