Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi All!

I’m looking forward to expanding my horizons and moving forward in this life-long journey! I too am happily married and I too would love any advice on how to have my wife celebrate my love of experiencing my outward female self.

For me it began with a love of leotards, tights and ballet around 14. I almost felt as if I had a superpower that no one else possessed way back when. I felt as if I had an out of body experience each time I slipped on a pair of tights and a leotard and felt as cute as a button. I still do actually to this day.

Over the years I have had the opportunity to be fully transformed by way of a transformation service, in my case Emerald Fantasy here in Seattle. Wow, what a fun way to experience yourself as a woman!! I highly recommend it. The only thing I didn’t do each time, was to go out from beyond the confines of the hotel room and pass a woman. I was too scared.

I look forward to meeting you and sharing our journeys.

Robyn

Welcome

Sammatha
      Lady

Welcome robyn

Enjoy this wonderful site.

So many wonderful gfs and so much to explore.

Sam x

Welcome to you Robyn

You’ll find many here who relate as they are on their own journey. I started later in life and now feel I’ve missed out on some of the teen and pre-teen hijinx that could have been. Enjoy meeting others and being with us.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Robyn,  welcome it’s very nice to meet you. You’ll enjoy meeting girls here, to talk and share in experience’s that we all enjoy. Girls here are developing themselves at different levels from newbies ( somewhat like me ) to the more experienced. Being scared well I was when first arriving but everyone here was so nice and helped me in ways in better understanding what I’m feeling. Just this last year I’ve ventured out and slowly moving forward with more confidence. Everyone loves to chat as I and make wonderful friendships looking for to see you on our journeys together .again welcome and enjoy your stay.
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Robyn,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Robyn and welcome to CDH! I am fortunate to have a wife is not only accepting but supportive as well.  The biggest thing I can say is let her set the pace of her involvement and be patient.  Leave space for you and her to have time outside of Robyn as well. My wife and I do check in to see how we are both feeling and where we are with it.  Having an open and honest dialogue with your partner has been key for her and I to help fit my Michelle moments into our lives. Hope that helps, one other thing that may help your wife is the SO group here on CDH.  It is a place reserved specifically for those loved ones in our lives to talk with each other and realize that they are not alone too.

Hugs,

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Thank you SO much for your kind reply. Your advice is wonderful and I love the idea of taking it slow and having frequent check-ins. I like the idea of taking time with time to have the Robyn moments.

Hugs,
        Robyn

Welcome Robyn!

Hi Robyn,

Welcome to CDH ! You have come to a wonderful place to share your journey.

Hugs
      Autumn

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?