Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

58 yo mtf living full-time.  Spent most of my life in denial so I did Traditionally boy things like football,  lacrosse, fighting and military.  Now I am much happier as the woman I should always have been

Welcome to CDH Darlene! This is a wonderful place with many wonderful ladies! It is a welcoming and nurturing place, a place to explore your femininity and connect with like minded sisters!

Besitos!

Kelly

Congrats on a long hard road

Hi Darlene,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it. Enlisted in the military 1 term and spent my time off base sneaking around, glad to get out and get my hair back. Well glad to have you and welcome to the site

Hi Darlene nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With lots to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there journey down there femme path in life .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Darlene as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girl we all are just a click away he he ..  Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

hi Darlene from a sister just across the lake born in Cobourg Ontario

Hi Darlene.  Welcome to CDH. I am glad that you found your happy place living as the woman you should be.

Enjoy

Susan

Hi Darlene, and welcome! You are living the life we “sometimes” girls envy and that is to be a full-time girl. By the way, I think you will discover that there are many of us here at CDH who are veterans. (There is even a veterans group here at CDH, albeit it is not well attended). To have proudly served your country and wanting to be the girl is NOT mutually exclusive! We as a society get so hung up on stereotypes we try to put aside the fact that we all have dual natures, and getting in touch with you feminine side is a path to enlightenment that is unfortunately overlooked in this macho world! I look forward to hearing more about your adventures. Hugs, Paulette

Tamara
        Lady

Until I found this site I thought I was one of a few at my age and infantry vet to come out. I’ve never felt better about myself. Funny thing the VA will give me my implants and hormones. So glad I served for another reason now . Love you all ❤️

Navy here.  Persian Gulf.   I also get my hormones from VA but did not know about implants.  That would be wonderful.  Thanks for info

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Darlene happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Darlene happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Darlene,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. I hope you make lots of new friends here.

I am gradually moving to full time and I can identify in what you say about being the person you are. I am happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Tamara
        Lady

I came out at 60 started living as woman 24 7 at 61 and never felt better finally happy and love myself. I was army infantry and denied what I knew at 7 years old. At the time I was in love with my best friend. I would have been his boyfriend or girlfriend I loved being the girl . Now I’m living as a woman and found happyness ❤️

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Darlene,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Welcome to CDH Darlene!! You will find this a great place to make friends. As a PT Dresser I envy you!! I am also a Rochester area member. Again welcome!!!!

A big warm welcome to CDH Darlene!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?