Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Penny Jay
      Lady

Hello from Scotland, my name is Penny, I’m new here. Had different feelings on and off for years, now my very supportive wife is helping me explore this new world.

Looking forward to exploring this site for advice and friendship.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Penny

welcome  ,  happy to have you join with us.  Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this.  Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing. Wonderful having the acceptance of your wife.  I’m blessed to and do enjoying sharing these experiences with her and she with her advice and guidance always making  me feel comfortable and very happy. Enjoy making friendships and look forward to wonderful conversations.

Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

This is my first post also. I’m from Scotland too. Glasgow to be precise

Hi Penny and welcome to CDH. I’m so glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

I’m glad your wife is very supportive. That can be a tremendous help. If it’s not too weird for the both of you she’s welcome to join CDH too. There’s a private forum for just the wives and SOs, and she’s welcome in the rest of the site too. She’s probably got some good advice for the other GGs and the MTFs too.

Hi Penny,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Oh it’s not weird – I’m here already -it’s Penny that’s late to the party 🤣🤣

Anonymous

Welcome Penny

There are plenty here from the UK, so feel at home but all here are wonderfully supportive….as you both will find. Best wishes

Averyl

Seren
      Baroness

Hey Penny 👋 welcome to CDH! I hope you find this wonderful place as helpful and friendly as I have!
      You’re lucky to have a supportive wife; life would be so much better if more partners took time to understand what this side of us is about xx

Hello Penny welcome to CDH all here are very friendly you will enjoy yourself. I am also in Scotland in Edinburgh been dressing for many many years.

Coleen

Welcome Penny!

Welcome Penny! I jope you enjoy this site. I think it’s wonderful! (btw-my grandmother came to the US from Kirkaldy in 1925)

-Jen

Penny Jay
      Lady

[postquote quote=370823]
      Ahh, I guess you’ll never know.

I love people with a good sense of humor. That’s how I was raised, to laugh and joke with family and friends. And when I meet someone who can give as good as they can take, well just ask some of the girls about me and that one.

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

[postquote quote=371058]
      Ha!  Penny is usually shy (let’s just say lots of wifey nagging ensued to get her to register – but when it comes to advice on make-up etc Im a bit clueless (I will openly admit she’s now way better at doing make-up than me – but it wasn’t a very high benchmark to begin with!!)

Hi Penny welcome to CDH.

You have comets the most wonderful place for a crossdresser.

we are glad you are here.

Patty

Hi Penny, welcome to CDH 🙂

Hi Penny, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! So you and Mandy are together! How delightful! I always love welcoming crossdressing people who have a supportive significant other! Marriage in my humble opinion should be a partnership in which the both of you are stronger, happier and more comfortable together than either one of you would be apart!  So glad to have you both as CDH members. If I can ever be of service to either of you please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Penny

welcome to the forum ! nice to see another UK girl here – there are quite a few Scots here too !

I’m transient up and down as I work out of Aberdeen and live in Cornwall.

Hope you enjoy the site and the nice friendly people here – maybe catch up on the chat room some time

hugs

Dawn x

Hi Penny Nice to meet you and what a wonderful thing to have a supportive wife . Their are some here that also enjoy that as me I was married 37 years ago and came out to wife just after marriage and she accepted Stephanie and helps her become so much more a woman at home only too small a community to go out so im a stay at at home girl .So fantastic for you to be here and enjoy every thing here and to meet many girls here from all over the world and build wonderful friendships. Hope your wife don’t get jellous of so many girlfriends just remember we don’t bite well some girls do so be careful (ha ha ) just kidding .So settle in and sit down kick your heels off and relax read a few forums and posts and when comfortable please join in with some comments and ask so questions about girly life as we know it and not knowing it on some things be safe dear and again happy to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat some time and tell your wife hello and thanks for being a wonderful woman with a loving heart .

Hugs Stephanie Bass

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?