- September 12, 2020 at 1:22 pm #383122AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
Just like to introduce myself, I’m Joanne been dressing for a good few years , my dear wife encouraged me we would go shopping and even evenings out. Unfortunately she passed away 2 years ago and I’m alone now but still trying to look my best.
Would hate to look like a man in a frock and hope I don’t .
Encouragement and compliments always gladly accepted
Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 13, 2020 at 1:08 pm #383513Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 743Has thanked: 6233 timesBeen thanked: 2208 times
Hi Joanne nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here. Sorry to here about your wife but you have a new family now here with us I know its not the same but we will support you and advise you with anything you need help with. Your wife sounded like she was a wonderful caring and supportive part of Joanne s life which some of us also have that support with our wifes yes as mine I have been married 37 years I came out to her within a short time after we were married and Stephanie lives a comfortable life with us at home. So like I said nice to meet you and anything you need just ask some one will be there for you good luck girlfriend and never be ashamed or embarrassed about anything you are with family now we don’t believe in that here hugs girlfriend
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 13, 2020 at 12:35 pm #383506Jessica JamesParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 575Has thanked: 668 timesBeen thanked: 1062 times
- September 13, 2020 at 10:10 am #383458
- September 13, 2020 at 1:36 am #383360Mandy WifeParticipantRegistered On: September 12, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 93Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 359 times
Hi Joanne and welcome from a Scottish based wife! My hubby Penny Jay is on here as well and it has to be the most supportive site ever and quite a few Scottish lassies on here as well xx
- September 12, 2020 at 11:12 pm #383339Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4248Has thanked: 6160 timesBeen thanked: 6486 times
Joanne Welcome to Cdh. Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Sorry for your loss of your wife. She sounded wonderful and certainly a big part of who you have become. Your now part of a community with many amazing gals for you to meet with, talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
- September 12, 2020 at 8:46 pm #383299
- September 12, 2020 at 5:28 pm #383234Bianca EverdeneParticipantRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 15Replies: 527Has thanked: 1692 timesBeen thanked: 1754 times
- September 12, 2020 at 4:52 pm #383225
- September 12, 2020 at 3:38 pm #383202Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 237Has thanked: 2620 timesBeen thanked: 843 times
Hi and welcome Joanne to the site. I can sympathize with your lose as I too have not long lost my wife to cancer. Like you she was my rock.
I hope here you will find new friends as I have and enjoy your experience, every one is really supportive and beautiful.
Welcome, lol Amanda X
- September 12, 2020 at 3:28 pm #383198Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 309Has thanked: 1823 timesBeen thanked: 1464 times
Hello Joanne…losing your wife must have left a huge hole in your life…just maybe with a little time and the help of the great girls here, we can give you somewhere you can feel at home……ask anything you like…huggs Grace xx
- September 12, 2020 at 3:15 pm #383165PY MarshallParticipantRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 186Has thanked: 731 timesBeen thanked: 407 times
Hi Joanne, sad news indeed, but you are now opening a new chapter in your life. CDH and the girls are all here for you,I think and hope that your heartache will mellow and soften with time you have come to a special place and we do not want you to feel isolated and lonely. Kind regards from another Scottish lass. PY xx.
- September 12, 2020 at 1:51 pm #383132Stephanie RobertsParticipantRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 273Has thanked: 2173 timesBeen thanked: 883 times
Welcome to CDH!!! So sorry to hear about your wife. There are so many wonderful ladies here that can help you with whatever you may need.
Thank you for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.
Love, Stephanie ❤️
- September 12, 2020 at 1:38 pm #383127
- September 12, 2020 at 1:33 pm #383125Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 489Has thanked: 4512 timesBeen thanked: 2532 times
Welcome to CDH! I am so sorry to hear about your wife! Hugs to you! Since she encouraged you, I think that you should continue. She would like that!
You have come to a very accepting and friendly place!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.