Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Just like to introduce myself, I’m Joanne been dressing for a good few years , my dear wife encouraged me we would go shopping and even evenings out. Unfortunately she passed away 2 years ago and I’m alone now but still trying to look my best.

Would hate to look like a man in a frock and hope I don’t .

Encouragement and compliments always gladly accepted

Anonymous

Hi Joanne,

Welcome to CDH! I am so sorry to hear about your wife! Hugs to you! Since she encouraged you, I think that you should continue. She would like that!

You have come to a very accepting and friendly place!

Kay

Anonymous

Hello Joanne

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs

Natasha💋

Hi Joanne,

Welcome to CDH!!! So sorry to hear about your wife. There are so many wonderful ladies here that can help you with whatever you may need.

Thank you for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Joanne, sad news indeed, but you are now opening a new chapter in your life. CDH and the girls are all here for you,I think and hope that your heartache will mellow and soften with time you have come to a special place and we do not want you to feel isolated and lonely. Kind regards from another Scottish lass. PY xx.

Anonymous

Hello Joanne…losing your wife must have left a huge hole in your life…just maybe with a little time and the help of the great girls here, we can give you somewhere you can feel at home……ask anything you like…huggs Grace xx

Anonymous

Hi and welcome Joanne to the site. I can sympathize with your lose as I too have not long lost my wife to cancer. Like you she was my rock.
      I hope here you will find new friends as I have and enjoy your experience, every one is really supportive and beautiful.
      Welcome, lol Amanda X

Hi JoAnne,

Welcome to CDH.  So sorry to hear of your loss.

Alice

Hi Joanne

Welcome to the site, hope you have fun exploring.

Always great to hear from another Scot.

❤️B

Hi, Joanne, and welcome! I’m glad to meet you!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Joanne Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Sorry for your loss of your wife. She sounded wonderful and certainly a big part of who you have become. Your now part of a community with many amazing gals for you to meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
      Stephanie🌹

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Hi Joanne and welcome from a Scottish based wife! My hubby Penny Jay is on here as well and it has to be the most supportive site ever and quite a few Scottish lassies on here as well xx

Welcome Joanne!

Hi Joanne

Welcome from south of the border, I am so sorry to hear about your wife.

CDH is a lovely place full of friendly girls, I am always happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Jessica x

Hi Joanne nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here. Sorry to here about your wife but you have a new family now here with us I know its not the same but we will support you and advise you with anything you need help with. Your wife sounded like she was a wonderful caring and supportive part of Joanne s life which some of us also have that support with our wifes yes as mine I have been married 37 years I came out to her within a short time after we were married and Stephanie lives a comfortable life with us at home. So like I said nice to meet you and anything you need just ask some one will be there for you good luck girlfriend and never be ashamed or embarrassed about anything  you are with family now  we don’t believe in that here hugs girlfriend

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?