Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone and thanks for reading this. I am new to CDH, but not really new to crossdressing. I have been away from the community for several years after getting married. My wife is not the most closed-minded about these things but she would definitely not understand or be very supportive. So Tara has languished lo these many years, mainly expressed online in virtual worlds where she doesn’t have to worry about keeping her wardrobe and makeup secret. Many of those sims are distinctly…ahem…adult in nature which does not lend itself to making real connections…so here I am. I miss the camaraderie of a CD community, and hope to find that here. I look forward to meeting the many lovely girls here!

Tara

Ellie Dee
      Duchess

Hi Tara. Welcome to CDH

Im a newbie too but you’ll find this a fantastic loving and friendly site. All the girls here love to have fun and never judge anyone – we all carry some baggage with us.

Please remember we are your friends and are here to help you through good times and bad.

If you feel like conversing with others the chat feature is exceptional fun and Im looking forward to talking with you.

So for now a huge WELCOME to this site. I have sent you a friend request. Not sure if Im the first but Im sure I wont be the last.

Take care and lots of hugs

Ellie

Hi Tara welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old and I’m still in the closet to my wife, like a lot of people i thought i was the only one who liked wearing women’s clothes and thought i had to hide it away, but I’ve found through this site I’m not alone there are millions of us girls all around the world X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Tara,

Welcome to CDH, I think it’s a wonderful sight. So full of loving and caring members. I hope that you find many friends here, like I have.

Anonymous

Well we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Tara,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Tara nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is such a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from as many ladies are willing to share there journeys down there femme path in life and answer all your questions.. So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Tara as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Then as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away..  So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tara welcome , it’s wonderful that you have joined our family. We’re always happy to help our new girls and offer our advice and tips and were here to chat  about anything you have on your mind. Sharing experiences is so helpful and fun to explore more as you get comfortable with being here. Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi from North Florida!  Good to see someone in the region. This is a great site with lots of information and incredible members. Enjoy and drop a note. Would love to chat.

Hi Tara, I like your name 🙂

Welcome!

Tara (in Las Vegas)

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?