Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone. Georgina here in sunny AZ looking to meet many new CD friends for shopping lunches dinners and out on the town Hope to hear back!

Hi Georgina
      Love to be friends i live across the pond. So meet ups etc not possible
      Hugs Charlotte

Welcome to CDH Georgina.  I think you look marvelous!  Enjoy your new found freedom.

Hugs, Kathy

Anonymous

Welcome Georgina.  Looks like you like to get out there en femme.  Good for you.  Hope you meet some local gals through the site, or maybe give some of them the courage to get out on their own.

Much love,

Raquel

Anonymous

Hi Georgina it’s nice to meet, I’m sorry I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK ,

Hugs Roz X

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Georgina,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Anonymous
      Lady

Hello Georgina.

I live across the country from you but there are sisters here who do live in Arizona who would be happy to meet you I’m sure. Reach out…. this is a very friendly site.

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello Georgina ,

Welcome here on CDH.

Just saw your photo´s , you are looking great girl !

Love Sylvia.

Hi Georgina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Georgina welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Paula
      Lady

In Arizona as well! Welcome to CDH

Hi Paula – thanks! You look awesome btw. Would love to chat & get together sometime – would be great to have a CD gurl friend to go out with – still new to this site but let’s keep in touch. Georgina

Paula
          Lady

Well thank you 😊. Yes please let’s keep in touch and maybe set up lunch or dinner or a shopping day!

Hi Georgina nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. As all these wonderful ladies here have said with there welcome i cant add much to them except to say again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.. Im just a bit north of you in NE Montana so hello girl ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Georgina and welcome!

I’m very curious about AZ.  My wife and I are considering retiring in Prescott.  We’ve only been there a couple of times but we love it.  Whereabouts in AZ are you?  What is it like as a CD there?  Do you go out en femme?

I see there are other CD girls in AZ and I’d love to hear all about the CD life there.

xoxo,

Catherine

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Holly.

No problem. We all need help at times and I love to help my sisters even if its unwanted or misguided at times… lol

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?