• This topic has 16 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m a very closeted cross-dresser named Beth. I get to dress only when I’m on a prolonged business trip or if family is away. I almost always have a cart full of items I dream about buying at Lane Bryant, but only seldom do I get to satisfy the urge. Family is very pro-LGBTQ, but I don’t think would be supportive of me if I came out. Writing this alone at home right now wearing a pair of 3 inch heels, hose and a black pencil skirt. Looking down at my hose clad toes in the sandles just feels so right to me. But I know all of this will end up in a donation bin before they come home in a couple of weeks. About to do some cleaning around the house, and while I’m completely over-dressed I feel great. This is the first time I’ve ever admitted my cross-dressing to anybody. Thank you for being a supportive community. I’ll continue to live vicariously through you girls who can be open about cross-dressing, and who look great doing it!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Beth lonelyness and being closeted is something that shouldn’t take away from the happiness to dress. it’s wonderful to have someone to share with theses experiences even if it’s only through a site like us . Meet many of our ladies here and actually talk with them .tell your story we would love to hear. Always there to listen and offer comfort and support to help you with your concerns. We’re here and do understand so feel free to post your questions and answers will come and hopefully our help will put you at ease . Welcome …

Stephanie 🌹

Elizabeth, i understand your pain.  i am just starting to rebuild my stock three years after my last purge.  my wife probably knows that i wear panties all the time but she never really liked my femme side.  She tolerated it when W/we were active in BDSM but that was indulging me. Now our marriage is so shaky I really fear to put another stress on it right now.  For better or worse though i have  decided to exit the closet in 2019. Now if i can only really do it.

in the meantime seize what joy you can when you can for none of us is guaranteed tomorrow’s sunrise

Hi, Beth, and welcome to CDH. Stephanie is right when she says being in the closet should never diminish your joy of crossdressing. I’ve never been “out of the closet” and can say that I enjoy CDing each day (or nearly each day) and my longing to dress has never waned.

But what I can say, is that CDH has given me the hope that one day I might join with my CDH sisters in an outing at some crossdresser-friendly venue in spite of the fact that I probably will never be even remotely passable. CDH has given me the desire – now I need to find the nerve!

So, check out the Forum posts and the articles and I think you’ll agree CDH a welcoming community for all CDs, closeted or not.

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Elizabeth.

Welcome to CDH. I have learned since I had joined this wonderful community that the closet is more of a mental attitude, that it has little relationship with you dressing in stealth. Nothing  can diminish my enjoyment of crossdressing. I have never been out of my home (or any house) en femme  and I have a heck of a time when I dress beautiful clothes. . My friends here are very supportive. So my loneliness is quite relative.

I hope you can progress with us. CDH is a beautiful place.

Gisela.

Despite being way back deep in the closet now, I’ve actually gone out twice en femme. First time was when I was 11 or 12. Stayed home alone sick from school, dressed in my mother’s clothes and made myself up (pathetically) and walked 2 blocks to a convenience store to buy a pack of cigarettes. Second time was in my 20s when I bought a pretty outfit and walked around my neighborhood after midnight. Not exactly flaunting it, but made it over the front threshold…

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome! This is a great place to find love, support, advice and encouragement. Baby steps out of the closet is the best way, although some find that just jumping out fully dressed works for them. Braver souls than I. The most important thing is to enjoy the journey. Be sure to notice the little things that bring you joy along the way and savor those moments.

Emily

Hi Beth I love wearing hose with sandals too.Really love that look.Welcome to CDH dear

Welcome Elizabeth!

R

Hi… Wanna talk pantyhose?

Hi Beth

And welcome to CDH. I too have to be private most of the time, and only rarely get the chance to fully be Davinia. But Emily is right, we should cherish those moments when we can. All of our journeys are different, from those who can be only occasional to those who are full time. But we all have that special bond of allowing our true feminine self to flourish. You are amongst friends here, it’s good to have you with us.

Hugs, Davinia xoxo

Hi Beth, welcome to CDH.  I know how you feel, hon.  I have to keep my crossdressing private and only go out when I travel out of state.  The girls here are right, you should enjoy those moments en femme when you can get them.

Hugs and love,

Rachel

Hi Elizabeth nice to have you aboard  enjoy your fem side when you can life is too short not to. feel free to read my profile. i am from Niagara Falls N.Y area

Hi, I am Evelyn.  I have been actively dressing since I moved into my own apartment 22 years ago.  I have been able to have obtain a huge amount of heels and outfits.  Still trying to master the art of makeup.  It has been a struggle.  I have the urge to dress since very young and was caught twice – not a pleasant experience.  I even thought about suicide.  I feel so normal and happy when I am dressed – I can’t explain it.  No one in my family knows.  I been learning to accept myself through website like this, hearing from others with similar stories.  I have not gone out yet but hoping one day.  Thank you for being here!  Kisses and hugs!

Becka
      Lady

Hi Elizabeth!

Don’t purge if you don’t absolutely have to!  You should beautiful and want to stay that way!  My family too is very pro lgbtq, but like you I don’t know how they would take to me coming out completely to them.

Stay with it if you can, hang in there and we all go through this.   I regret having purged all I had, so don’t put yourself there if it is not necessary.  There is nothing wrong with what you are doing!

Rebekka

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Well, Beth, like so many others here, I’ve been dressing on and off for many, many years. My wife knows, and is quite supportive, but I still don’t always dress much in front of her, as I worry that she might get overwhelmed by that. So, I save my most thorough dressing, for when I have the house to myself for a few hours. However, other than her, no one in my family and circle of friends knows about this, and I very much want to keep it that way.

The feeling of peace that I often get when dressed for a period of hours, is hard to describe, and is one of things that keep me coming back to my closet of femme clothes. That and the beauty and texture of them!

Look around, and get to know some us of here, and enjoy!

Amy

Anonymous

Closet door cracked open. My first day listening, reading, sharing. Others can better share their inter-family dynamic. I remain self possessed but with much greater liberty. I remember those business trips. At the end of each meeting would run back to my room, wash away my day and dress for an evening of relaxation.  If I had to join an evening event it was always with select panties – I would spend more time choosing which panties than any tie or blazer. Then my life changed. A new job took me quite a distance from my children (divorced) and my passions, so long suppressed, are as strong and satisfying as never before.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?