• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone,I’ve just joined and want to introduce myself.My name is Karen and I’m a Canadian crossdresser living near Niagara Falls.I’m an older CD (early 60’s) living alone so I can dress whenever the mood strikes.I have grownup twins ,a boy and a girl.My kids do not know about their fathers desire to crossdress .My ex knew and was very supportive  and says it had nothing to do with our divorce.I believe her and have no reason to believe she told anyone .When I dress I go all out ,wig, makeup ,false lashes and nails.I love being a gurl and find it so relaxing.I’ve only been out dressed a few times always at night and just for a drive and a short walk and to a coffee shop drive thru.I’m hoping to get out more and hit one of those GNO events.I’m glad I found this site.Thanks for listening.Hugs Karen.

Rhonda Roe…
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Karen. We sound very alike. I don’t dress all the time, but when I do it’s the works. I have GNO group here in KC and I really enjoy those nights out. It is in a very CD friendly environment. Happy to have you here on CDH.
      xxxRhonda

Anonymous

Well, you are not too far from Montreal or NYC and lots of places to go in either

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Karen
      Welcome to CDH website… I have been a member for over a year.the girls here are very supportive and they have given me so much confidence in embracing my alter ego. I’ve been encouraged to join a local CD group to meet other girls … Look for the forums on the site, they are very informative… Hopefully we will see you in chat room.
      Leonara

Anonymous

Hi Karen and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Rose
      Lady

Hi Karen, and welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you, eh. 🙂

Anonymous

Good day eh, from another Canadian girl. I’m just in Welland so drop me a line and we can chat. Heather

Anonymous

welcome to the forum from an Oshawa Ontario sister

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?