Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello. My name is Geena and I’m from southwest Michigan, the Land of Lake Effect (snow in the winter, rain the rest of the year). I started crossdressing in my early teens, trying on some things, then tried to step away for most of the next 30 years. Some 10 years ago I began to find ways to accept this part of myself and experimented more, and purged a couple times along the way. A little over two years ago I discovered how to use a mask and, with a little eye makeup, present as female. From there it was no going back, and I spent last winter exploring getting out and meeting other CD people. I do so like making friends with like-minded individuals and being in contact with them.

Oh, and about the elephant in the room, I usually have a beard.

Anonymous

Welcome Geena. Great to see another Michigan girl here. I look forward seeing you here more often.

Jessica

Hi Jessica!  Good to hear from a fellow Michiganian!

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Geena!

Katie
      Lady

Hi Geena- More from the Mitten State! Welcome!

Hi Katie!  Good to hear from another Michiganian.  As my profile says, I like making new friends.  I have made several from trips to Grand Rapids and the CD social group there.

Katie
          Lady

Wait- there’s a CD Social Group in GR? I didn’t know that, but I’m still new to this!

Hi Geena welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Geena welcome, this is certainly a special place full of  beautiful  ladies all enjoying this wonderful world . Learn from, share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. Browse our site and ask any questions that you may want to know. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving  with a dream looking forward. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are.

Stephanie  🌹

Hi Geena,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hello and welcome to our world on the internet, must be nice to go out dressed up and be your self and chat with other cross dressers. i would be in my glory if i could go out dressed up.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Geena, and welcome to CDH. I too have a beard and I’m trying hard to get to the point of shaving it off but when I do I feel like the flood gates are going to open and there will be no holding me back, look out world. Glad you found us and please make yourself at home.

Sherri

Hi Genna nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. You know as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girlfriend there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many wonderful ladies here telling there stories about the femme road they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Genna as she travels down her own girly path in life .. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girl we are just a simple click away from you.. Once again Genna nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Geena,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Harriette
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Geena!

I have kept my moustache since I was a teenager. That’s why I haven’t dealt with any make-up yet. Someday… I am collecting a few make-up tools.

Take one day at a time.

Hi Geena,

I, too, sport a beard. One good suggestion I’ve gotten here for photo sessions is to use a fan to hide it. I just ordered a pretty lavender neck gaiter to try as well. I’ll add a picture to show how it turns out.

Welcome to the gang.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi Geena and welcome to the CDH family. I’m so glad you could join us. Please don’t hesitate to reach out for support or to ask questions.

Rose

Anonymous

Hello Geena … welcome to CDH (from a UK member) … you have already received several good suggestions (I love the idea of a fan and neck gaiter Wanda!) and although I am clean-shaven my dark hair quickly re-grows … I hope you enjoy your time here …
      Adrienne xx.

Welcome to CDH!! YAY another Michigander. I’m from the East Side of the state. Like you, I’m always up to making new friends and chatting about anything and everything. Looking forward to chatting!

Have a great weekend!

Lexis

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Geena, Welcome to CDH.  And as one ‘lake effect’ resident to another, happy you’re here.  Oh and please come visit up (or, depending on where you live, down) our beautiful west coast starting in a week for….TULIP TIME!!!

Hugs, ChloëC

Hi Chloe

Thank you for the note. I’m about an hour drive south of Tulip Town, aka Holland. Your offer sounds so nice, but it comes in a very busy month for me. I wouldn’t be averse to getting together in late autumn, though.

Hello every one never knew there was so many cross dressers all over the world that are either closet cross dressers or have come out of the closet. for me i am still in the closet so to speak, my wife knows of my cross dressing, lets me dress up when our 23-year-old is at work, besides that no one knows but maybe my niece might know, for i had her do my make up for me for Halloween one year, my daughter seen a pic of me all dressed up that i forgot to put away and showed the pic to mom, daughter said its his body not hers. but i don’t dress up in front of our last adult child. i love wearing female clothing for it fits right looks pretty and don’t have to worry about a belt to hold up pants that don’t fit right. skirts are amazing and blouses are fantastic. dresses are a nice fit and nylons are out of this world, panties fit better then male under wear, i love the feel of a bra over the shoulders and around the back feeling with some boob inserts., wearing a pad is just the right feel of being a female, putting on makeup and earrings and necklace, perfume.  WOW wish i could just dress up as a female 24 7 365 days a year.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?