Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone.  My name is Olivia.  I have been dressing since I was about 10 secretly. I came out after college.  We got married the Christmas after we graduated.  She was so open about that we both wore wedding gowns.  Hers was traditional,  mine was latex.  We are now both plus size and loving it.  She treats me like I am her sister.  We go out everywhere with me being dressed up.  She demands it.  If I pick out an outfit at the store,  she will sometimes say “No! This needs to be more feminine. ” She has always supported me in my adventure. I am en femme everywhere but work.  Oh well.  She has been through thick and thin,  from the staring to the name calling.  We have heard it all.  Well I just thought that I would introduce myself.  If any of you girls need a set of ears or a shoulder to cry on,  I am here for you.

hello Olivia.   too bad about the name calling its sad when people call us names.  we are a melting pot full of different people, whites, African American, Jewish,and so on. i will not say all but you get where i am coming from.    glade your s.o is accepting your fem side as much as she does. wish mine would. i have been x dressing for many years, it was about 12 or 13 when i first tried on a pair of tights. i x dressed awhile then went away for years. now i am 54 years old and i love to dress up when possible and be the real me.

Anonymous
      • It is very hard sometimes.  Thank you for your support.
      Anonymous

Hi Olivia..sounds like you have a great relationship there.

Anonymous

Thank you Brandy.

Howdy Olivia……Welcome to CDH. I enjoyed your intro and found it very charming. Just introducing myself…….Lady Veronica Graunwolf.    From one wolf to another….I howl my messages…..don’t tweet or twitter.  LOL

Again, welcome…don’t be a stranger…my den is always open.

Wags !!!! Lady Veronica

Anonymous

Thank you Lady Veronica

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi Olivia and welcome to CDH. You are truly blessed to have such an accepting and supportive wife. I’ve been crossdressing for about 40 years and regularly gone out fully dressed as a woman fo the last five years. My wife accepts my dressing but don’t want to see me dressed or take any part in it.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?