Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone

Pagan here from New Zealand. Lovely to encounter a forum with so many lovely girls…..

Anonymous

Welcome Susan;

Lisa

Anonymous

Hello Susan. Welcome to CDH.

HI Susan welcome from across the water

Paula

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Susan. Welcome to CDH. It is so nice you have joined us. Enjoy your journey.

Gisela

Hi susan!  Welcome to CDH….so nice to have you here. My father  in law was born in Christchurch!! Small world.  Feel free to browse our sites and chat with our girls my new Sister. I look forward to hearing more from you and about the scene in NZ.

Hugs…..

Dame Veronica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Susan , very happy to welcome you here with . “Oh my” you are far away . From New Zealand to Canada , but isn’t it a small world when we can find others like ourselves from all over and being so much alike . Crossdressers Heaven is such a wonderful site with so many amazing ladies from all walks of life and in different paths in their journeys through this love for the  feminine feelings we desire. Beautiful place to meet and with some make lasting friendships . very nice meeting you and hope to see you around here soon.                                                                                                                       Stephanie…..

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy. Lots to read.

Lacey

Hello Susan. have some fun with us, share, and make friends with people who are on a similar journey.

hello susan, lol I dont think ive spoken to anyone from new Zealand. i’m from England. a very warm welcome to you from us at CDH. its great to have you on board 🙂 .

fiona xxx

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?