Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Teri Lee
      Lady

Hi ladies. Thank you so very much for the welcome I’ve already received. Everyone seems so helpful and friendly. Perfect. I am a married crossdresser so my time as Teri is limited, but oh so fun. I would love to hear from any and all of you with your tips and help. I’m so excited.

Welcome Teri. I too am a married and from the Northwest. I am also relatively new to this site but not to cross dressing. I am confident you will find all kinds of help and support here just as I have. I look forward to hearing more about you and your journey.

Michelle

Teri Lee
        Lady

Thank you Michelle.

Glad to find a fellow Northwesterner. I hope we can become friends, I’m sure you have so much to share.

Teri

Anonymous

Hi Terri Lee- I’m very new but everyone has been so welcoming to me and willing to share.  Ask anything you want because someone will always help

Teri Lee
        Lady

Thank you Johnnie.

I appreciate your kind words. I, too, have found nothing but wonderful girls here and I just know everyone is willing to help.

Teri

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi Teri and welcome to CDH. As you seem to already have noticed, this is a wonderful place for all of us involved in crossdressing and expressing our inner feminine feelings. I’ve been crossdressing since my early teens some 40 years ago and have been going out everywhere fully dressed as a woman for five years. Would be happy to be your friend. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?