• This topic has 38 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone from the most southwesterly tip of the UK. Pretty damp here at the mo, so Im taking time to hopefully navigate this site (Im not good with tech lol)and find some friends I can chat with.

Hi Ashleigh welcome I’m from the U.K. feel free to chat Dee xx

Hi Ashleigh welcome I am not the greatest on the laptop but like all us girls i love to talk and i love the UK i have a good friend that lives there Jessica Andrews

Anonymous

Hello Jennifer, I live in a beautiful place doing a great job and now I ve found a site I can chat freely on and have been made most welcome…its great to have this freedom of speech. Thank you.

Do you know Melanie-Jane Transit from u-tube been friends for years she lives in the UK

Anonymous

no sorry I dont. Im not that in touch with anyone to be honest, except you lovely people now an my partner…I spend most of my time solitary in the wilds.

Do you crossdress full time ? I do 24/7 and have been on hormones for a while my wife is also my BFF

Anonymous

no, that would be an impossibility for me due to my work. I spend 80 per cent of my time in safety gear or in protective gear when out in the wild places…such is life.

Hi Ashleigh, Welcome to a group of some of the finest ladies you will ever meet. I have never felt so welcome and loved by such a supportive group. It sounds like you might be down on the Lizard Peninsula? One of my close friends lives in the area and I have visited him on more than one occasion when I lived in London. A Happy New Year to you! Hugs from Arizona, Paulette

Anonymous

hey yes, Im on the Lizard Peninsular…gorgeous but more time is spent down around the wilder areas of Penwith/Penzance….you seem to have got around a fair bit. What took you to Arizona? Its a great site, had some great chats, chats I ve been unable to have before. A thank you to all xx

Hi Ashleigh, The area where you spend your time is in my opinion one of the most beautiful areas of the UK. It sure isn’t London! The shame is most people who visit the UK never get beyond London (just like so many people who visit the US never get beyond New York City). We moved to Arizona five years ago to get away from the gloom of Seattle (where we lived for over forty years). For several years I traveled back and forth between Seattle and London. The climate was so similar I would get on the plane in Seattle and arrive to the same weather at Heathrow! Have a very Happy New Year, Hugs, Paulette

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Ashleigh ,

Welcome to CDH !
      Thank you for joining us here on the best place online
      for the Rainbow Girl community.
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here as I do ,

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

thank you so much…it feels like a breath of fresh air

Anonymous

Hi Ashleigh

It is pretty soggy down here, isn’t it?

Welcome aboard

Connie
      xxx

Anonymous

hey yes it is, are you Cornwall end of the country then. My webbed feet and gills are coming on nicely.lol

Anonymous

Yep, West Cornwall me ansum maid. Wosson?

Connie

xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ashleigh

Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

thank you so much…oh the freedom of it all…this will take some taking in lol.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Ashliegh. It was nice chatting with you last night.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

hey there and yourself…though it was my this morning lolol…still getting my head around that as I don t do time at all, so its rare I know the day and often the month and turns out 2022 was actually 2021!! go figure. Seriously, since living semi feral in the woods I ve never had to or bothered with times and dates, as far as I m concerned its either daylight or night…thats all I need from time. Loved chatting to you,,so whats on todays agenda?

Hello Ashleigh – I am planning a trip to Devon, but not sure my irregular tours will take me as far as Cornwall!

I’m from the Windsor area, and always delighted to welcome another UK girl to the fold!

Love Laura

Anonymous

hey Laura…oooh crossing that border into no mans land (now theres a thought..a land without the male ego lol). Devon is a beautiful part of the world, enjoy it. And thank you, this site has been wonderful on this first day. x

Anonymous

Hi Ashleigh….A great Yorkshire welcome from me…..welcome to CDH……look forward to chat…xxx Melina.

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome to CDH Ashleigh. It’s a great place.

Anonymous

hey thank you very much…its been an enjoyable time, chatting freely as me.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Ashleigh,

Welcome and thank you for accepting my friendship request.  The girls here are really friendly and I hope you make lots of friends.

I love to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Love,

Tara x

Anonymous

thank you and I will. Chat soon. Love and best wishes xx

Anonymous

Hi Ashleigh

Welcome to the Sisterhood of CDH  we are all good friends here.

Enjoy your time here.

Hugs X

Wilma

Anonymous

So I ve found today…great site. xx

Krisy
      Lady

Hi Ashliegh,

Im mid hampshire, love coming to Devon for breaks. Have fun here, this is such a great place

Krisy xx

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Krisy.
        Anonymous

Hey Krisy, hello. Enjoyed having chats today…loving being here. xx

Anonymous

Welcome Ashleigh to CDH hope you enjoy the site.

Lol Amanda xx

Anonymous

thank you…certainly will xx

Anonymous

Hi Ashleigh

Welcome to CDH I am Sarah from Buckinghamshire look forward to chatting sometime.

xx

Hi Ashleigh,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Ashleigh,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Hi Ashleigh
      UK based myself up in the North West of England. You live In a beautiful part of the country. Happy to chat anytime
      Cindy xx

Anonymous

hey Cindy, I most certainly do, the home quiet of the Lizard Peninsular and the wilder work life of the Penwith moors, I am so lucky. Shortly I ll decide what to wear for todays drive to work as I now have a couple more choices, love driving Miss Ashleigh lol, only down side is that I have to change again before arriving on site. Love to chat too, I would say anytime but I m not easy to catch as I work long hours and most days, but hey, I ll always answer a message. Take care xx

Anonymous

thank you so much, its good to be able to chat, which I have today, to you lovely people. Its a great site going by todays first tiptoes. X

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?