Tagged: 

Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi my name is Jenny and I am a very mature girl from Yorkshire in the UK.  My story is the same as many people the initial foray into mothers and sisters wardrobes. I have purged many times but always start again. I was married for many years and although my wife accidentally found my stash of clothes, and accepted my explanation I was a crossdresser (rather than having an affair) never wanted to see my dressed or offered advice on girly topics. I was left to dress in secret whilst my wife was at work.

Sadly my wife passed away a few months ago and I am now in the process of rebuilding a wardrobe, My children don’t know so Jenny remains a closely guarded secret, but living on my own offers more or less unlimited options for me to dress. I have a ton of weight to lose but over 60’s are often on the more ‘comfortable’ size.

Internet shopping is fabulous  for a closeted T-girl such as myself and the amount of opportunities to shop appear to be endless.

Hugs

Jenny

Anonymous

Hi Jenny,

Im also in my 60s.  I find myself alone now in a big empty house.  I now have the opportunity and desire to  accumulate a large feminine wardrobe and accessories.  I also have some weight to lose before I can fit into that black lace dress I bought recently.  I wish you the best from here in the USA.

Kerri

Hi Jennifer. Sorry to hear about the loss of your wife. This is a great site to be inspired and get advice from others. Good luck with your new wardrobe.

Welcome Jennifer, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your wife, it’s a hard time for sure. I lost my wife in 2016, almost 6 years ago and it still pains me.  I dress every day now, having got the idea that some girls clothes, jeans, tee shirts & so on can be worn by me and I still look like the guy that society expects.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jenny my condolences on your wife’s passing. Get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Jenny,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  I am also from the U.K., originally from South Yorkshire and now in North Lincolnshire.

I am sorry to hear about your wife’s passing.  I hope you make lots of new friends here, I am always happy to chat so please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Hi Jenny, welcome to CDH 🙂

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Jenny,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous

Welcome Jennifer! Another UK girl here so look forward to getting to know you. Very sorry to hear about your wife.

CDH is a fantastic community and is really helping me. I’m sure you will love it!

Nadia x

Hi Jenny, welcome to CDH. I’m from Lincolnshire so not too far away

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Jenny

Sorry for your loss.

I’m also a closeted cross dresser in my 60’s. I have found a lot of fun, friendship, advice, and comfort here at CDH. I hope you do as well. Welcome,

Hugs, Lara

Hi Jennifer, and welcome. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I too am a senior (74) and have only been back in “Paulette Mode” for about five years. I am thoroughly enjoying having the opportunity to fully explore my feminine side. I will be willing to bet being Jennifer will do for you what being Paulette has done for me and that is working toward losing weight and getting a more girlish figure. Of course a very tightly laced corset doesn’t hurt either (Ha Ha). Paulette makes me feel so much younger! I look forward to hearing more about Jennifer’s adventures. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Jennifer nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Hey as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  So sorry for your loss and i just turned 60 this year so close to you  there girlfriend.. But across the big pond here in NE Montana USA  so look around as there is a wealth of knowledge here for you to access and learn from  .. As for making new friends there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Jennifer, Sorry to hear about the loss of your wife. Big welcome to CDH. I’m also the wrong side of 60 albeit with  supporting wife. Also UK girl, please share your life with us as we are a sisterhood. Katie.

My heartfelt condolences for the loss of your wife, I’m sure she will be missed.

That said, you and I (really everyone here) is fortunate to live in what may very well be the golden age of crossdressing, where literally anything can be had anonymously, no questions asked.  Granted, sizing can be hit-and-miss when you’re doing it online but one does get a feel for it and for the more socially guarded of us it’s easier to spend hours agonizing over sizing charts than minutes talking to actual sales associates that (let’s be honest) just want a paycheck and don’t really care who’s footing the bill for the most part.

I guess what I’m saying is welcome to a sisterhood of likeminded individuals.  Please don’t be afraid to ask any questions you might have, god knows I’ve been blessed many times by this community with bountiful and loving replies!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?