Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Berni
      Lady

Hi everyone, my name is Berni and I’ve been crossdressing on and off (no pun intended) since my early teens with a few purges along the way. I’m certainly mature having been born in 1950 so although the body is showing signs of age the brain is still youthful. I look forward to receiving any advice from the gurls on here, especially those in the UK.

Berni

Thea
      Lady

Hi Bernie!  I’m from the UK also: Kent. I joined this place only a few months ago but it has been marvelous and has really helped and consoled me.  Being able to write without fear of judgement and admit ones feelings honestly has been revolutionary for me and really helped me understand myself. I do hope your find whatever your looking for: but if you ever wanted to chat please don’t hesitate to message me.

Hugs Thea

Hi Berni I’m a mature crossdresser too and I’m from the UK too, I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I was born in the 50’s too, It was a time of turmoil i thought i was the only one who liked wearing women’s clothes and hid it away and I’m still in closet today, like a lot of older people who thought if i got married it would cure me but it didn’t, not only am i a father I’m also a grandfather and great grandfather, well it’s nice to meet you and welcome to CDH, the good thing about this site is that it’s shown me that we are not alone there are lots of us girls all around the world,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Berni!
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It is a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd / tg person; with a life a bit complicated by having to forcibly hide my gender identity ….. when I am alone in the house and I know I have no guests I am Greta, if I am at work or I have guests in the house I am Greta dressed externally as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I wear women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Anonymous
      Lady

Berni
      Welcome from another UK member that is creeping up towards the mid 70s but like you trying to approach my crossdressing from a younger mindset than my physical age.
      Rachel

Hi Bernie, I’m from the UK too and new to CDH. Its a lovely place, Chrissy.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Bernie  happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right.From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Berni,

Welcome to CDH.  I’m across the pond.

It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Hi Berni so nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl with so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life.. Girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Berni as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now as for making friends here girl there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lastiing friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away .. So again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Berni, and welcome to a place where making new friends and sharing our experiences is a joy! And don’t let being born in 1950 slow you down. I was born in 1947 (birthday yesterday) and still am going strong as Paulette. In fact, she is the reason I feel so young, especially when folks tell me I look much younger, (but then they are probably humoring me!) ! By the way, your photos are FABULOUS! Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

I do have one advice do not purge. I have been full girl 👧 almost my whole life it is wonderful. You are only as old as you want to be. You have to enjoy life and be who you want to be. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Berni
      Welcome to CDH it’s lovely to have you here, Like you I was born in the fifties and in the closet. I am a Buckinghamshire girl.
      Sarah xx

Hi Berni
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in Somerset.
      Secret crossdresser and have purged many times.
      Mature crossdresser who loves to wear a skirt, but have to make do with underdressing most days.
      Enjoy the site.
      Love
      Helena

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Berni,

Welcome to CDH! It is a lovely place to be!

💕Lara

Hi Berni, welcome to CDH 🙂

Joanne V
      Lady

Hello Miss Bernie, glad to see a new uk face here hope you enjoy the site as much as me people here are so friendly, your look sounds awesome I’m more all a maid girl if you know what I mean looking for friends myself please enjoy.

Kind regards

Maid Joanne

(Curtsey)

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome, Berni! We are so glad you found us! I am new here too, but not to crossdressing. You will find you have found a wonderful family of sisters who are very supportive and will help encourage you on your journey!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?