Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lucy Bancroft
      Ambassador

Hi,

I registered here a few months ago and thought it was high time to say hello.

I’m early 60s and have been dressing for many years, but only regularly for the last year or so.

I’m in the closet at home but have been out dressed a couple of times.

I work from home most days and my wife is out at work, so I get chance to dress a lot more than some.

Looking forward to making new friends here and chatting.
      Particularly keen to chat to other ladies about life in the closet

Lucy x

Hi Lucy nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Well girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  As you have been here for a bit i hope you have looked around and read some fourms and posts from so many wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path they travel on..  So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Lucy as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away.. I take it girl your wife is reluctant to support Lucy so sorry for you as many ladies here myself included have very supportive wifes or SOs baby steps girl as we say here to open the conversations with wife maybe slow and steady wins the race to acceptance so good luck girl and know we are allways here for you just ask a question and recieve many answers say hello anytime..

Stephanie Bass

Lucy Bancroft
        Ambassador

Thank you for the welcome Stephanie.

I will be definitely be sharing stories as they happen

Anonymous

Well everyone is at different levels. I have been full time since I was 9 till now at 62. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Lucy

Welcome to CDH , glad to meet you . It sounds like we have a lot in common.

AnnaBeth

Lucy Bancroft
        Ambassador

Hi AnnaBeth,

Thank you for the welcome.

I had a quick look at your profile, and it does seem that we have lots in common

Hi Lucy,

Welcome to CDH.
      Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lucy so nice meeting you. So many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your time here with us. Welcome..

Stephanie 🌹

Lucy Bancroft
        Ambassador

Thanks Stephanie,

I’m looking forward to getting to know people here

Hi Lucy!
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Hi Lucy welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife and family too, I’m a UK girl too I’m in Shropshire, because my wife and me are both retired my dress up days are limited and when we had the lock downs it was none existence, my wife used to have a yearly holiday on her own which meant i used to get a whole week to myself to let Roz out of the closet I’m hoping that this year things will go back to how it was X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Lucy Bancroft
        Ambassador

Thanks Rozalyn,

Having read some of the posts from people who struggle to find opportunities to dress I consider myself quite lucky to have as much time as I do

Lucy x

Amy Oxley
      Lady

Hi Lucy nice to meet you. Must be great working from home and having the opportunity to dress each day. I experienced this briefly during the pandemic but not for long as I was soon dragged back to the office. Some rubbish about being a key worker.

Lucy Bancroft
        Ambassador

Hi Amy,

Yes I’ve read some of the stories from others that have little time to dress.
        I do consider myself quite lucky with my situation.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Lucy.

Hugs, Liara

Hello Lucy welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have the opportunity to dress often at home and you made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Hello Lucy
      Welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I am Sarah from Buckinghamshire, I have been in the closet
      50+ years now love to chat some time.

Lucy Bancroft
        Ambassador

Hello Sarah,

Thank you,
        Yes I would love to chat too

Anonymous
      Lady

Welcome Lucy! Another UK lady here. CDH is a great community and I’m sure you will love it! looking forward to chatting to you!

N x

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Lucy,

Welcome to CDH! It’s lovely to meet you,

💕Lara

Welcome

Hi Lucy,

Welcome to CDH. I’m also in the UK. Like you I’m in my 60s and having been dressing for many years. I am in the closet too, but have never been out dressed (apart from once in the back garden).

My wife and I are both retired so I only get the chance to dress when she goes out or occasionally when she goes away to visit friends on her own.

Would love to chat.

Karen x

Lucy Bancroft
        Ambassador

Hi Karen,

Thanks, would love to chat too

Lucy

Alli Katz
      Lady

Hi Lucy – I’m UK too. Oxford. Look forward to chatting. I’m new here too.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Alli Katz.

Hi Alli,

Not sure if you’ve already posted in the New Member Introductions, but hope you enjoy the site. Always nice to see someone else from the UK. Feel free to chat or message anytime.

Katie

Lucy Bancroft
        Ambassador

Hi Alli,

Thank you.

Yes would be happy to chat

Hi Lucy.

Another UK member here. Welcome to CDH. I’m living the CD life from within the closet as well.

XX

Hi Lucy. UK gal like yourself wishing you a warm welcome to CDH. You’ll find lots of friendly sisters here, with lots of advice and things to chat about. Always up for a chat.

Carol ❤️

Hi there girls,

Just thought I would pop in and say Hi to y’all .I am from down under but I am hopefully travelling to the UK later in this year.I hope to go to a few photoshoots while I am there and to meet some like minded ladies.

See ya!

Hi Lisa let me know when and I’d be happy to meet up with you x

Hi there,

I will be in most parts of the UK,London, Dorset, Bognor and generally anywhere with a beach,.or I can alter my trip to meet a like minded lady.Probably be there late Mayish mybe even June-July because of the Coronation and the conversion rate of the British Poundto our money mans that every thing costs double to us anyway till then!

Love Lisax

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Lisa James.

Thank you Penny,

Will do !

Hi Lucy, welcome to CDH 🙂

Sarah Car
      Lady

Hi Lucy , I too are new to CDH , like you I am in my 60s and have been cross dressing for years , my wife is very supportive and understanding , I too are from the UK , I have found this site to be very informative and all the members are very friendly .

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Lucy,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. I am also from the U.K.

I am always happy to chat so please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Lucy,

** Please Excuse the lateness  of this response to your post **

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

LuCY! You CAN be in the show! That’s the beauty of CDH…

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Sarah Car
      Lady

Hello , welcome to CDH , feel free to contact me , I too are in the UK , have been c/dressing for over 40 years , hope you enjoy the group

I bow .or curtsy, to your experience, I have much less than your experience but I am trying to learn!

Hi Lucy
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in the South West.
      Secret mature crossdresser who has little chance to dress en femme.
      Love to underdress in panties or thong with a bralette.
      Love to wear a skirt when I can which is not often this time of year.
      Enjoy the site.
      Love
      Helena

I’m very interested in the UK . If anywhere I think I would be comfortable being enfemme it would be in the UK. I’ve been there and love it 🥰

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?