Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone

I’m Gloria, but not to many people yet – still so far back in the closet I can see Narnia, so just to one good friend, my wife, who’s not interested in seeing me dressed, and my sister, (but not my sister’s husband, so we rarely mention it to each other these days), although only the good friend knows my (real?!) name.

I’ve not ventured out dressed, apart from when I used to smoke, into the back garden for a sneaky cigarette when the fences/hedges were high enough that no-one could see.

Not very passable, as I get very few occasions when I can “go the whole Gloria”; I am much more used to “Gloria-lite”, unfortunately.

I love heels, and have more women’s shoes than men’s, but I still struggle to walk with straight legs in my favourite 6″ (2″ platform) ankle boots. That’s 150mm and 50mm for those on the continent.

Will hopefully get to know some of you here in the fullness of time.

In the meantime, keep happy, and never, ever feel guilty about this.

Love

Gloria

x

Hi Gloria,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Gloria nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here  so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girlfriend there is such a wealth of knowledge here to look into and use .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Gloria as she travels down her girly road in life.. With so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with have fun girl.. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome – thanks for joining here. You’ll find lots of support here. It is a dilemma to have a SO who is less than supportive. Start with the old saying “To thine own self be true,” and proceed gradually. The married gurls here can give you more. All the best.
      Frederika Jones XOXOX

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Gloria   happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Eve Tatum
      Lady

Nice message girl.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Gloria,

Welcome, I am also from the U.K. and it is so nice to meet you.  I hope you make lots of new friends here.

I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message message me anytime.

Tara.

Hi Gloria
      From UK and a secret Crossdresser.
      Joining this site has brought Helena out of her shell.
      Enjoy the site.
      Love
      Helena

Hi, welcome from another UK girl ..x

Hi Gloria

From another UK girl in the Midlands (Bromsgrove).
      Enjoy the site which will help you in your development.
      From my own position I also was in the closet 5 years ago.
      Now I am out and about everywhere presenting as the woman I know I should have always been.
      Reading the stories and experiences of many other girls on this site helped me tremendously on my own journey.

Enjoy
      Love Philippa

Hi Gloria, welcome to CDH 🙂

Hi

Thanks to all of you who replied to my post introducing myself – I’m not sure what the etiquette is about friend requests, so I don’t want to send them to everyone, only to be told that I should wait to be invited!

Everyone here seems to be very supportive and enthusiastic about the site – I’m sure I’m going to love it here.

Keep up the great work, girls!

Love

Gloria x

Anonymous

Welcome Gloria! I’m another UK girl and I’m sure you will love CDH!

Hi Gloria, welcome to CDH from Cambridgeshire, you’ll love the site and make many friends, enjoy xxx

Hi Gloria – welcome, from another UK Midlander!

Good to see that there are a few UK members here and more joining all the time, and it is especially nice to meet another Midlander.

I’m sure you will find lots of great support and advice here – I definitely have!  It’s all still very new to me but I have ventured out a few times (all very thrilling experiences) – not sure how well I blended in, but I went for it anyway!

What part of the Midlands are you from?

Happy to chat anytime if you like, it’s good to get others perspectives and experience – we are all here to help each other in that way – I think you’ll like it here, there are some lovely  members who offer great advice and worldly wisdom to the newest members of this community.

It’s all a journey, and one we should strive to enjoy for our own sakes – not always easy, I realise.

Life is what you make it after all….

Enjoy, take care.

Jen. 🙂

Anonymous

Hi  Gloria from a little further north. Hope your enjoying being here. Your in the same part of the closet as me.

Mel x

Krissy
      Lady

Hi gloria,nice to hear from you. Krissy Brighton 🇬🇧uk x

Dear Gloria!!
      Welcome our new friend!!! I saw your well put description of being in the closet so far you can see Narnia! Love it! Me too and I am single now for 10 years. My former wife also knew but was not interested, but she gave signals that were kind. Like dressing in clothes she knew liked. I must run now but I promise to write you!
      Best to you, you will have the best experience of your life here in Heaven!
      Jaime

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?