Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, I’m an experienced but private crossdresser from London, UK.  Joined yesterday having found out about the site via Pinterest.

I’ve uploaded a couple of photos which await moderation but for the moment I’m 57, 5′ 10″, 183lbs and love short skirts and very high heels.

Hi Theresa

Welcome, it is lovely to say hello to another girl from the UK.  I am in North Lincolnshire but get to London on business sometimes.  I also love short skirts and  heels.  I am happy to chat anytime.

Jessica x

Hi Theresa

Welcome to the site, always great to see someone from the same time zone. Hope you have fun exploring.

love

B

Anonymous

Hello Theresa from another UK member. Gilly.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Theresa,  welcome, happy that you did find us. With you as a long time dresser I’m sure many here would love to hear some of your stories and experiences. We’re always looking to learn more about this amazing world. Meet with some of our wonderful ladies who would love to chat and with some make lasting friendships. Beautiful place and one I know you’ll enjoy being part of. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.    . Very nice meeting you .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Warm welcome also from UK.

Welcome Theresa!

Anonymous

Welcome Theresa.  We have quite a few girls her from the UK.  You will enjoy CDH.

Sammatha
      Lady

Looking forward to seeing the pictures. Welcome to cdh from belfast. Love sammatha x

Welcome Theresa !
      Your pictures are great (yes they are up) and you are very lucky to have a supportive wife. BTW supportive wives and SOs are welcome to join CDH as well. I hope you find CDH to be as amazing as I do.
      -Hugs
      Autumn

Anonymous

Welcome Theresa to CDH, your pictures are amazing

Hi Justine from bath I’m 5.8 tall slim nice Looking 45 years old.

Love dressing up in stocking heels looking for friends fun xx

Anonymous

Welcome Justine.

Welcome

Hi from Scotland, Theresa xx

Sammatha
      Lady

Welcome honey from NI

best wishes fron cdh.

Love this place

Sam x

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?