Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

53 year old Cross dressing male to female. I am realativly New to cross dressing . Only been dressing for about two years. I dress at home mostly but have ventured out to grocery store and thrift store. I had success no one see to mind and I was treated with respect and was addresed as ma’am and sweetheart. I was so excited and scared at the same time. My hands were sweaty and I was afraid of my male up would come off. It was a good experience for me. My girlfriend never knew I had went out of the house. she was supportive in the beginning helping with hair make up advice on my clothing choice. Then one day said that she had cheated on me and that she wanted out because she could not be with me because she could not be a man whose PantIes were softer than hers. So I am now single. I am hurt by the loss of my person of 14 years and being able to spend time with my child who I raised as my own since he was 5 years old. He is 19 but we were very close. Missing my family and the daily contact and home.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome to CDH Monica, a place where you can feel at home and be able to spend time with friends.

Sherri

Hi Monica welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Monica nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girlfriend there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on..  When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Monica as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away.. Once again Monica nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Monica,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Monica,

So sorry your life has taken a downturn but glad you’ve joined us here.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

CDH will cheer you up, welcome.

Hugs, Liara

Sorry to hear that and welcome to CDH. I’m sure you will love it here.

Hi Monica,

Welcome to CDH! I felt very sad reading your story. You can make many friends here. I hope you can heal and find yourself. You deserve to be happy.

Hugs,

Autumn

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Monica,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous

Hello Monica … welcome to CDH from a UK member … you have posted two lovely photos and its good that you have family support … I hope you are enjoying the community …
      Adrienne xx.

thank you so much. The compliment was lovely trying to get to where I feel like I look passable. Do you have any sugesstions.

Your post breaks my heart! That’s why I never came out to my wife, who recently left me anyways. Sometimes I wish I had, but I think she probably would have left sooner. I’m happy now. You will be as well.

Jenny

Good Morning, thank you for the kind words. I would like to chat sometime and possibly build a friendship. My life is really chaotic right now and my recent breakup is really fresh. I am working on trying to let go and find myself right now. So if just chatting is okay with you I would love that. I hope you have a great day. Hope to chat soon. Huggs!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?