Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone!

I’ve been into crossdressing for many years but have been unable to ‘play’ due to family situations. Too many people living in the house…I have no desire to transition so this is only for personal pleasure.

My initial draw to dressing was high heels. I’ve worn them for 30 years and love them dearly! Recently my wife and I have engaged in some gender play and she loves the idea of being married to a ‘chick with a d*ck’ and hence, she wants to play with me dressing. We’re both 100% for this so it’s a match made in heaven!

I’ve got some clothing, and PLENTY of heels, but I am totally new to make-up, breast prosthetics jewelry, feminine mannerisms, etc.

Our goal is to eventually introduce Melody to the outside world and enjoy being feminine in public settings. For now though, it’s learning to do makeup, learning tips and tricks for dressing successfully and gaining the confidence to be in public as Melody.

I know I’m starting late in life but it’s never too late to enjoy one’s self!!

Looking forward to much education and conversation!

Love,

Melody

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi Melody   welcome it is very nice to meet you. You’ll love being here and the ladies here are second to none . I too have a very supportive wife and it makes our journeys so much fullfilling.  I too did the gender play and I new then there was more to this and happily my wife also noticed. Especially when the dressing got more intense. She noticed how excited I got and changes in personalty and finally confessing my true feelings and desires in expressing my femininity. From than it’s been heaven to me and hoping soon to venture out. My wife’s thoughts when we’re BOTH ready. Can’t wait. Starting late?, your never too late to discover who you are. . I just realized this and am trying to catch up, but it’s so much fun.  Again welcome and chat anytime. 🌹

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

Hello back from Virginia.  I think you’ll fun CDH is a great home for you.  Welcome, Melody!!!!!

Well now Miss Melody Pickler, I sure am mighty pleased to meet  you-all!! I love Virgina and the people! And, I love West Virginny too! All teasing aside, honey….welcome to CDH site. You will love all the girls here….we are packed with help and question answers, if you need them. I am awaiting a red/black ball room dress Civil War era just to wear at Cotillions and Civil War Re-enactments. My favorite military crush is Mr. Robert E. Lee……wish I had been around to meet him. Look forward to talking with you…….

Lady Veronica

hello and nice to meet you. thats great that your wife excepts your fem side that much. my wife does not but lets me dress up when 2 adult children are not home. i have my own female clothing and all that. i buy on line and in stores.i have more female cloths then wife does and wears them more then she does.  just wish she would be more open to my x dressing

Thank you ladies for the warm welcome 🙂 I’m looking forward to engaging the community here and it seems like there’s much to learn and even more fun to have in conversation with you all!!

I definitely understand how fortunate I am to have a 100% supportive wife!! She can’t wait to play with Melody and do makeup, work as ‘the girls’ in the house, etc…

TTYL!

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi Virginia and welcome to CDH. Better starting late than never I would say. It’s never too late to experience the joy of expressing your inner woman. I truly envy all of you who have the support of wifes or girlfriends. My wife accepts my dressing but don’t want to see me dressed or take any part in it, so I mostly dress during business trips. I’ve been crossdressing since my early teens some 40 years ago and presented myself to the world five years ago and have never regretted it. Browse around and search the information you need. The girls here are fantastic, very helpful and supportive. And please feel free to contact me anytime.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?