Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I still can’t believe that I actually registered on CDH! I have enjoyed the site for years; the pics and the forums.

I am retired. Married to same lady for over 4 decades. She has limited mobility so no chance for me to be home alone to dress. Oh, if you didn’t guess already I am a very much in the closet.

Love nylons and heels on ladies and the ladies here on CDH. I underdress when I can with thigh highs/ stay ups.

OMG- I feel like I shouldn’t submit this introduction! Maybe I should unsubscribe right now!

But “lurking” on CDH has taught me that I am not alone with my conflicting feelings.

Peace be with you all, Vivi

Hi Vivi!

Move over, I am in the same boat as you! Married 35 years, wife doesn’t go out, and am totally in the closet.

Underdress all the time, though for me it is pantyhose/tights for my nylon of choice. I only recently signed up to CDH as well.

Doing that first intro and stepping into the light, so to speak, was a scary step for me as well.

Then I even went a step further and completed my profile. Take a gander.

And welcome!

Lilly

Anonymous

Hello Vivian very nice to meet you.

Hi Nonna kind of a cute name there girlfriend he he .

Stephanie

Oh my- sounds so familiar.

Profile??? Better spend some time learning all options that CDH has to offer.

Just click on your name, and it should take you to your personal page. Then click profile and edit.

Looking forward to seeing you story. 🙂

Lilly

I only shared so much today but I did update based on your encouragement.

thanks again for the warm welcome

Hi Vivi, And yes you are definitely not alone feeling conflicted. It may be an occupational hazard of crossdressing. That said, I have discovered the older I get the less some of the things that worried me before are no longer important. I have only been back dressing ‘en femme’ for about six years, after a lengthy absence. When I resumed, I told my wife and family right up front. It was a bit awkward at first but now things have settled down to where I can be Paulette as long as I am not overbearing and considerate of the situation around me. I must admit it is nice not having to hide what I am doing. I am having a wonderful time with makeup and trying different clothing styles. I think the best part of being an older crossdresser is it is not as much about the erotic thrill as it is exploring my feminine nature and enjoying being the girl I suppressed for so long. I hope things work out for you and you will someday enjoy the freedom I have. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Vivian, never be afraid to express yourself here for there are many of us who are just like you. I started dressing with me female cousins back in the very early ’50’s and it has stayed with me up until this day. I met many girls and women who thoroughly enjoyed me and my fetish, but I also met many who thought I was the worst pervert of all times. But here I am, still dressing, I hate to think how much money I threw away from all the purges over the many years, but I cannot give it up. My wife of 42 years went through many phases of hating then liking my dressing, one time she bought me a very elegant dress and took me out to a nice restaurant, and we had an excellent time. Then she “got religion” and threw all of my stuff out. But I have to tell you that crossdressing is thousands of times as addictive as any drug on the market now.

Hey Vivian

nice to have you join this wonderful, safe, non judging, very helpful group of ladies.

hugs

Christine

J J
      Lady

Glad you joined and hope you become a productive member. We all have some similarities and differences, so you will find many experiences from others to help you find your way.

Hi Vivian welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ and a chat I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet you, I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family too, because of the lock downs we have had I’ve not been able to dress up much I’m hoping things will get better next year,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

No judgment here!
      Wish I wouldve known of this sooner too.
      Wasnt until my wife found out that I looked up a support group. I was looking for validation and support the wrong ways prior through dating apps and such. But this is a wonderful place!.
      Take care!
      Krista

Hi Vivi,

Welcome to CDH,  Sounds like you’ve been exploring the forums.  As you’ve read, there are many like yourself who are deep in the closet.  Enjoy underdressing when the opportunity arises.

Alice

Anonymous

Everyone is at different levels we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I am still in the closet too Vivian. Welcome to CDH. You are safe here.

Hugs, Liara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Vivian

welcome it’s wonderful to have you here with us. I have just in the pass couple of years open my hidden feelings of xdressing to which I haven’t experience since back in my late teens. But life’s changes helped to explore this so by searching around on websites I came across this wonderful place. Shortly after joining I learned how to open up to my wife and now a new world has been opened up and with support from her and this site it’s been an amazing time.  Girls here are wonderful and very helpful so relax and start experiencing the true feelings that are now here. Friendships are so exciting to make and has help me accept who I am. Very nice meeting you and love to talk and share about our experiences . Hugs!!

Stephanie 🌹

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Vivian,

No, you are certainly not alone. Welcome to CDH!

💕Lara

Big thank you to all!

Everyone is so welcoming. Refreshing site where trolls and negativity is unacceptable.

I am sure you will hear more from me as I become more comfortable telling y’all things I don’t ever, ever talk about IRL.

Again, wish only peace and happiness for each of you- Vivian

Hi Vivian nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from as these wonderful ladies here will answer all your questions about there femme life as the journey down there road in life.. So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Vivian as she travels down her own girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away from you.. So again girl nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hello Vivian
      A big welcome from a long term closeted girl to another, nice to meet you we must chat sometime.
      Sarah xx

Hi Vivian

No need to worry or feel out of place or embarrassed, we are all in the same boat here.  Some are farther along than others in terms of being “out” and how frequently they can take part in their fem side, but that’s all fine, it’s not a race.  Welcome to a big group of people who have walked in the same heels as you!

Take care – Tara

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?