- October 17, 2022 at 12:04 pm #683920Vivian VerstockinParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 13Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 95 times
I still can’t believe that I actually registered on CDH! I have enjoyed the site for years; the pics and the forums.
I am retired. Married to same lady for over 4 decades. She has limited mobility so no chance for me to be home alone to dress. Oh, if you didn’t guess already I am a very much in the closet.
Love nylons and heels on ladies and the ladies here on CDH. I underdress when I can with thigh highs/ stay ups.
OMG- I feel like I shouldn’t submit this introduction! Maybe I should unsubscribe right now!
But “lurking” on CDH has taught me that I am not alone with my conflicting feelings.
Peace be with you all, Vivi
Total of 22 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- October 19, 2022 at 2:04 pm #684441Tara D SometimesLadyRegistered On: October 4, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 170 times
No need to worry or feel out of place or embarrassed, we are all in the same boat here. Some are farther along than others in terms of being “out” and how frequently they can take part in their fem side, but that’s all fine, it’s not a race. Welcome to a big group of people who have walked in the same heels as you!
Take care – Tara
- October 19, 2022 at 12:39 pm #684423Sarah CeriseLadyRegistered On: September 25, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 111Has thanked: 309 timesBeen thanked: 416 times
- October 18, 2022 at 6:35 pm #684249Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 4187Has thanked: 60046 timesBeen thanked: 14980 times
Hi Vivian nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from as these wonderful ladies here will answer all your questions about there femme life as the journey down there road in life.. So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Vivian as she travels down her own girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away from you.. So again girl nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..
- October 18, 2022 at 3:10 pm #684207Vivian VerstockinLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 13Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 95 times
Big thank you to all!
Everyone is so welcoming. Refreshing site where trolls and negativity is unacceptable.
I am sure you will hear more from me as I become more comfortable telling y’all things I don’t ever, ever talk about IRL.
Again, wish only peace and happiness for each of you- Vivian
- October 18, 2022 at 2:51 pm #684203
- October 18, 2022 at 12:27 pm #684184Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 35Replies: 6483Has thanked: 13523 timesBeen thanked: 13595 times
welcome it’s wonderful to have you here with us. I have just in the pass couple of years open my hidden feelings of xdressing to which I haven’t experience since back in my late teens. But life’s changes helped to explore this so by searching around on websites I came across this wonderful place. Shortly after joining I learned how to open up to my wife and now a new world has been opened up and with support from her and this site it’s been an amazing time. Girls here are wonderful and very helpful so relax and start experiencing the true feelings that are now here. Friendships are so exciting to make and has help me accept who I am. Very nice meeting you and love to talk and share about our experiences . Hugs!!
- October 17, 2022 at 8:14 pm #684008
- October 17, 2022 at 5:32 pm #683984
- October 17, 2022 at 4:48 pm #683980Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 97Replies: 5600Has thanked: 7623 timesBeen thanked: 14636 times
- October 17, 2022 at 2:32 pm #683957Krista DeanLadyRegistered On: October 2, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 26Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 157 times
No judgment here!
Wish I wouldve known of this sooner too.
Wasnt until my wife found out that I looked up a support group. I was looking for validation and support the wrong ways prior through dating apps and such. But this is a wonderful place!.
- October 17, 2022 at 2:14 pm #683955Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 457Has thanked: 458 timesBeen thanked: 1749 times
Hi Vivian welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ and a chat I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet you, I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family too, because of the lock downs we have had I’ve not been able to dress up much I’m hoping things will get better next year,
Hugs Rozalyn X 💋
- October 17, 2022 at 1:24 pm #683945J JLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 303Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1145 times
- October 17, 2022 at 1:08 pm #683937Christine ThomasLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 62Has thanked: 279 timesBeen thanked: 209 times
- October 17, 2022 at 12:27 pm #683927JessicaCross JohnsonDuchessRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 60Has thanked: 212 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
Vivian, never be afraid to express yourself here for there are many of us who are just like you. I started dressing with me female cousins back in the very early ’50’s and it has stayed with me up until this day. I met many girls and women who thoroughly enjoyed me and my fetish, but I also met many who thought I was the worst pervert of all times. But here I am, still dressing, I hate to think how much money I threw away from all the purges over the many years, but I cannot give it up. My wife of 42 years went through many phases of hating then liking my dressing, one time she bought me a very elegant dress and took me out to a nice restaurant, and we had an excellent time. Then she “got religion” and threw all of my stuff out. But I have to tell you that crossdressing is thousands of times as addictive as any drug on the market now.
- October 17, 2022 at 12:25 pm #683926Paulette ParfoisDuchessRegistered On: November 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 609Has thanked: 2344 timesBeen thanked: 2398 times
Hi Vivi, And yes you are definitely not alone feeling conflicted. It may be an occupational hazard of crossdressing. That said, I have discovered the older I get the less some of the things that worried me before are no longer important. I have only been back dressing ‘en femme’ for about six years, after a lengthy absence. When I resumed, I told my wife and family right up front. It was a bit awkward at first but now things have settled down to where I can be Paulette as long as I am not overbearing and considerate of the situation around me. I must admit it is nice not having to hide what I am doing. I am having a wonderful time with makeup and trying different clothing styles. I think the best part of being an older crossdresser is it is not as much about the erotic thrill as it is exploring my feminine nature and enjoying being the girl I suppressed for so long. I hope things work out for you and you will someday enjoy the freedom I have. Hugs, Paulette
- October 17, 2022 at 12:18 pm #683921Lillith CarsonLadyRegistered On: October 11, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 10Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
Move over, I am in the same boat as you! Married 35 years, wife doesn’t go out, and am totally in the closet.
Underdress all the time, though for me it is pantyhose/tights for my nylon of choice. I only recently signed up to CDH as well.
Doing that first intro and stepping into the light, so to speak, was a scary step for me as well.
Then I even went a step further and completed my profile. Take a gander.
- October 17, 2022 at 12:49 pm #683930Vivian VerstockinLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 13Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 95 times
- October 17, 2022 at 1:22 pm #683944Lillith CarsonLadyRegistered On: October 11, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 10Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
- October 17, 2022 at 12:41 pm #683928AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.