Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m so glad to meet all of you lady’s out there

Kikki, Welcome to CDH !
        Stacey s

Hi Nikki….welcome to CDH!  Trust you will find our site interesting. Questions…..chat? All us girls are quite approachable. Don’t be a stranger…….

Lady Veronica

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

Hi Nikki   and welcome , and it’s very nice to meet you . You’ll find theres many gals here to chat about any little thing at all. Making friends is so easy and most of all ladies here who totally understand , that’s what makes this place so special. I’m married an have 4 young adults with 3 being daughters .I can relate being tied in with so many girls, for me some rub off . Them not knowing they had a student in me watching and learning just that little bit. Didn’t find my calling till late but now still learning and enjoying all that It embraces. Chat anytime and happy travels. 🌹

Omg you are so right about daughter’s, especially my middle daughter she’s the fashionista

Teri Lee
        Lady

Welcome, Nikki.

I hope we will become good friends!!

Teri

Thank you Teri.I’m so glad I finally have other girls I can relate to and that are in the same boat

Hi Nikki, and welcome to the forum.  I’m from Washington to.  I live in Tacoma.  It’s good to see another girl from Washington.

Nikki, would love to meet you sometime….

i was thinking of heading that way this weekend, maybe we could meet some where in Tacoma?

We have friends coming up for the weekend so won’t be able to meet.

K

Anonymous

Welcome!

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
    Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?