Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My name is Cindy Fox, and I am mostly a Cindy kind of girl when I am wearing denim skirts or cheer shorts, but when I get all dolled up and bejeweled, I love to be Cynthia.

I have been cross dressing since I was 12 when I had the irrisistible desire to slip on my mother’s black lace cocktail dress. (Even then I knew that the LBD is a fashion necessity!) Such a thrill, yet such a complication. I went through years of denial and purging my pretty things, but now in my senior- ish years, I have come to love and accept the Cindy in me.

I have just started to use makeup, which has been a challenge, but I am trying to be positive and enjoy the process. Practice, practice, practice! As soon as I achieve some degree of skill, I very much want to share some photos of myself!

I am hopeful that I can make some nice online friends,  and maybe even find some local girls for nights out and other girly pleasures.

I am so excited to begin this heavenly experience with my kindred sisters!

Kisses and Hugs,

Cindy

Anonymous

I have been full time since I wasn’t 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it. LBD does make a good fashion sense but I have a large selection of others to choose from also. I also make my own dresses. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Christina,

I am a bit jealous of you since you have been trans full time for so long. I am also jealous of your dress making skills. You seem like a Renaissance girl of sorts!

I have recently come to a place where I can live openly enfemme,  and I will have a closet full of pretty dresses in no time because I love to shop.

Anonymous

Don’t all of us girls love to shop and we can’t get enough dresses. And I am now figuring out what I want to make next but for now I am doing some alterations of some dresses. I am a wildflower and a sunflower 🌻. Well we will have to talk more

I want every style of dress,  but there is nothing quite  like slipping into a pretty dress that zips up in the back. Such a feminine feeling!

Anonymous

We all need to be who we are and enjoy it. We have to take control of our lives and go forward taking time to take in what around us. Chattanooga Tennessee has a lot to see and do so I check things out, been on the river boat from time to time and and lots of other things. The girls 👧 here are really nice and fun so I take time to converse with them

Serena Stephens
      Baroness

Cindy darling, it’s so lovely to have you join our sorority. This is a great place to ask any questions you may have and be secure in your femininity. Embracing the woman in you is such a satisfying experience. We all can’t wait to get to know you better, dear sister. 💋💋

Serena, darling,

It is so lovely of you to encourage me with your kind words. Thank you so much for calling me darling. It makes me feel so girly!

Hugs,

Cindy

Hi Cindy, from another Arizona girl in Gilbert. I love the fact you realize the best way to get proficient with makeup is to practice and experiment. When I returned to crossdressing about six years ago after a long absence I sat down and just began to have fun with makeup. I discovered the transformational effects of face-lift tape, contouring and highlighting, and how they can shed years off someone’s looks. I now do makeup semi-professionally, and even do makeup for CIS girl’s weddings and special events. We are forming a little group here in the Phoenix area to have makeup parties and such. You are invited any time. Also, I would be happy to help you with any advice or suggestions as you get further along in your makeup routine. I have found it to be a fun hobby (which is very unusual for a nerdy old engineer like myself) Let’s stay in touch. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Paulette,

I am so excited to hear from you! It would be wonderful to attend a makeup party, or perhaps I may even need professional help so you can create my look for me. I adore the youthful look you have created for yourself. You are so pretty! Please keep me in the loop about any activities in Gilbert because I would love to meet you.

Hugs,

Cindy

Hi Cindy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Alice,

Nice to meet you. Thank you for the warm welcome.

Hugs,

Cindy

Hi Cindy its so nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member here girl we welcome you with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life..  So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Cindy as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away from you.. So look around like the social page above and find some girls that live in your neck of the woods ha ha .. Then again girlfriend its nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Cindy welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i first started dressing in my older sister’s lingerie, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

HI Cindy

I too have been in to dressing since at least 12 or 13 and am 55 now.  I went through phases where I tried to block it out but the desire to express my fem side always won.  As soon as I realized it was just part of who I am and there is nothing wrong with it (or me!) things got much easier.  I am fortunate in that I have a spouse who is also supportive.

Take care – Tara

Hi Cindy and welcome to this Heavenly community of wonderful friendly and supportive people.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cindy welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?