Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m new here and have been loving, reading about all you wonderful Ladies. I’ve been interested in women’s clothes ever since I can remember. I must have been about 8 yrs old, when I would sneak into my mothers dresser drawer that had the silky night gowns and try them on. I loved to look in the big JC Penney catalogs, at the women’s underwear.  I must have started wearing bras, at about 12 yrs old. I tried girdles and one piece body suits. Everything I tried, felt soooooooo good! I always fantasized about getting caught and being forced to wear the women’s clothes, ha ha! I’m 56 now and my desire to wear women’s clothes is greater than ever. My wife is very supportive. I have a bunch of bras, panties, girdles, dresses, pantyhose’s, even shoes. I have a hole wardrobe. I like to get fully dressed, but I don’t go out in public. I do wear a bra and panties to work.  I have to put on a flexees, right camisole, so the bra won’t show. And I only wear the front close bras to work, just in case I get a hug. That way the person won’t feel the back of my bra! Ha ha. I’ve always been a manly man, but I  do get to wishing I was a female, a lot, now! My goal and fantasy is to fully dress up and take a road trip, or something. My wife  and I have grown children, and we have grand children, so I’m really afraid to come out of my closet.  I have gotten more daring, to wear my clothes, after reading stories of other girls, like myself. I’m amazed at how many of us, there are. I’m really looking forward to reading as many stories and experiences, as possible. Thank you all that share your stories.

Hi Candice,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Candice     welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals love to share their experiences from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Your story is like many of us and we know how is those feelings we think when I get old will be gone but the true is coming more strong. I will said be yourself and find time just for you. Please if you need somebody to talk I’m here.

Hi candice nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here . You have come to the right place to explore and enjoy the girl in your heart as all of us here. so get settled in and read some forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask many questions. From clothing to make up and anything you allways wanted to know about the girl that lives inside you wanting to step out. Many girls here from all over the world to become friends with so enjoy your self relax kick your heels off and make some lasting friendships .. And congrats on having a wife that supports Candice thats a bonus every day of the week as myself having a supportive wife makes a world of differance to your dressing . Also if you want to mention to wife we have a area here just for wifes and SOs to join that we cant step into just them to be able to chat and ask questions of other wifes about things she needs some answers to . Also she can step into our forums and ask us questions if she pleases .So again nice to meet you and hope to chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hello Candice,

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs

Natasha💋

Welcome Candice!

Hi Candice

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.

Jessica x

Hi Candice,

Welcome to CDH!!! It’s so good to see you here.

Thanks for your introduction. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

I am 72 and am getting the wonderful feeling of wearing girlie things again. I started wearing my mom’s panties, bras slips ag about 14. Out of it due to rarely being alone the house, then 23 yrs service. Now alone in house buying and wearing what I buy. Thank you for your story.

Welcome Candice!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi, Candice, and welcome! You’ve come to the right place. Everyone here is so supportive. I’ve learned a lot and made some wonderful friends. You will too.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?