Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies from the P.N.W.

Hi Cassandra!
      Welcome to CDH!
      It’s so nice to meet you.
      Love from Stephanie

Hi Cassandra, A big welcome from another relative ‘newbie’. This is the place to be for love and support.
      I love the fact you have come to the same point in your life as I, where you no longer care what others think of you but rather what you think of yourself. It is so liberating!! We live in the Phoenix area now, but spent many years in Eugene. Still miss the Oregon coast and chowder at Mo’s in Newport! Have a great Christmas, Hugs, Paulette

Mo’s has the Ultimate in Clam Chowder.Used to live in PHX.Was in A.J. early this year,a room thief entered my room and took $300.00 from my purse,How convient the CCTV cams were not working.

You sure have that right Sweetie! In my opinion ALL clam chowder is measured by the “Mo’s Standard” and most does not measure up!!! Have a very Merry Christmas, Hon! Paulette

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Cassandra,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  The girls here are friendly and supportive , I hope you make lots of friends.

I am always happy to chat so please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cassandra  Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Cassandra nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there femme journey down there wonderful roads in life .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then yippee your turn ha ha just a story or two about the life and times of Cassandra as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. So girl again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Cassandra,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Cassandra,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi – I’m in Burien, washington. How close are we?

Welcome to CDH!

Fredrika

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello Cassandra ,
      and welcome to CDH !
      You have found the best place to be on the Internet
      for our Rainbow-Community.
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here ,
      Love Sylvia.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?