Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello beautiful girls!

I’ve just arrived and I’m so excited to get to know you all and chat everything and anything feminine and positive! I’m here for fun and friends, I love cute dresses and have a weakness for nylons too! Oh my! Please say hi and message me to your heart’s content! I can’t wait to meet you!

Kisses and love, Chloe!

Anonymous

Hello Chloe,Welcome and i am sure you will love it here at CDH.

Samantha Joan
      Hostess

Hi Chloe

Welcome along!

It’s so great to have you here, this is a safe space, so feel free to chat and look around.

I am so pleased that you are part of this great community and to see a fellow Londoner!

Look forward to chatting with you soon.

Big welcome hugs,

Samantha x x x x

Anonymous

Hi Chloe,

Warm welcomes to CDH!

Eva

Anonymous

Hi Chloe
      Welcome to CDH. I recently joined myself. The girls on here are really friendly.
      I only came out last week, and I’m still finding my stockinged feet. Feel free to come and say hi anytime. I love getting to know other girls like me

Hugs

Kellie xx

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Chloe and welcome!  Congratulations on finding your way to the best site around and the friendliest, most caring girls anywhere.   CDH is a safe and supportive place where we can all let our hair down, kick up our heels, and be ourselves.  Always nice to know you are not alone, and you certainly are not alone here.  Hope you get comfy and start enjoying your new home here with us soon hon.

Nice to meet you Chloe!

Stevie

Anonymous

Hi Chloe welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x I’m like you i love wearing a nice dress with stocking’s x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Chloe

welcome to the site, hope you have fun exploring and stick around.

❤️Bianca

Hi Chloe,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Welcome Chloe,  I hope you enjoy your time here hun. There are tons of great people here and all very helpful and supportive. I was reading your bio and you had me at weakness for nylons. Lol. I’m a big pantyhose fan myself.  I always up for a chat anytime hun.
      Thanks

Ashley

Welcome Chloe.   yes I love wearing nylons also, but love wearing a bra also.   when I dress up its all the way or nothing.  I have more female cloths then wife does and even wear the more then she does.    enjoy the day and enjoy your fem side as much as you can. you only live once   you came to the right place on the web to meet others like our self’s 

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Chloe!
      🧚🏼🌸🎀

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chloe   welcome to Cdh..

Stephanie 🌷

Welcome Chloe

Ive only been here a few weeks myself and have found this place to be be a fun and safe place to be with other girls like me. I’m sure it will go betond your expectations as it has mine. Great to meet you.

Hugs Amelia 🎀

Hi Chole! Welcome to CDH! Look forward to getting to know you! Hugs!🤗💋

Anonymous

Hello Chloe welcome to CDH look forward to chatting.

Love Sarah xx

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Chloe, welcome to the CDH site. Please take the time to read the forums.. we are
      all supportive as we share our journey..
      Be well and stay safe 😷… Leonara

Hi Chole!
      Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Hi Chloe nice to meet you and very happy you found us girls here.. As a new sister and family member here we welcome you with open arms .. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts about the lives of many of our wonderful ladies travels down there girly roar travels.. So when comfortable with us please join in with some comments .. As you do please post some of your own travels as this is how we get to know you better as your profile page is another way we get to know you so please do us a favor and go back and fill in a bit more thankyou.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world here to build lasting friendships with .. As we all here are very supportive and accepting of all who steps thru our doors ..So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Chloe, welcome aboard CDH, you will love it here, everyone is supportive and caring, so kick off your heels and jump right in.

Hugs

Diana

Hi Chloe, welcome to the CDH family.  I’m a fellow Brit, a Mancunian. You’ve found the right place to find gals to chat to hun, we all love it here.

Love Trish

Welcome Chloe!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome to this Heavenly address of beautiful, friendly and supportive people.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?