Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello girls, I’m new here, I’m from Mexico, I hope to make friends that like my interest in crossdressing. To begin, I must say that I like girl’s clothes and makeup since my childhood, so I’m doing crossdressing since a long time. I’m really happy to be here, and can be the girl that I always wants to be, so thank you, thank you, thank you <3

Hi Tania nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here. You came to the right place if you are needing advice on dressing as everyone here is supportive and careing . Theirs so much to see and do here from reading forums and posts and when you are comfortable with us please join  in with some comments and ask some questions from clothing to makeup to anything that you need answers to so get settled in and relax kick off your heels and enjoy your stay and again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime

Stephanie Bass

[postquote quote=375576]

Hello Stephanie, thanks for everything, I think I need to practice my makeup, and buy some makeup too. I have to practice a lot of things actually, but I’ll never give up on this, I like my girly side so much. I’m ok with chat with you always, and if you like to send me a friend request you can do that when you want 🙂

Hi again Tania Practice with make up and have fun just play and you will find your style and be a pretty lady and don’t forget the pictures we like to see your progress

Hugs

Stephanie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tania

welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay
      Stephanie 🌹

[postquote quote=375600]

Thanks for the kindly words, I’m happy to be here, and I hope learn a lot of things from the comunity and do some friends. I feel confortable with your words and I feel more confident in be the girl I just want to be, thanks 🙂

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Tania and welcome.  I love the energy I feel in your intro.  You have come to a warm safe place to share your feelings and stories, with some of the greatest girls you could hope to meet.  Looking forward to knowing you.

Stevie

Greetings Tania, welcome to CDH. The site is wonderful and I am sure you’ll find plenty of friends floating about. I am sure a pretty girl like yourself will fit right in amongst these wonderful people.

Welcome Tania!

Hi Tania! So excited to see you here.

Welcome to the family!

Thanks 🙂

[postquote quote=375672]

Thanks, I was navigating the site yesterday, loved a lot of articles, people here seems nice and I love can be a girl here, definitely I’m enjoying the site and all the community.

[postquote quote=375691]

Thank you very much Michelle 🙂

[postquote quote=375652]
      Thanks Stevie, I feel very comfortable in the site, you can send me friend request if you want 🙂

[postquote quote=375714]

Thanks, I’m also excited to be here 🙂

Laurel
      Lady

Welcome Tania! You will like it here!

Hi Tania,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hey girlfriend! Welcome from England! So lovely to have you here. Kisses xxx

Anonymous

Hi Tania.You have come to the right place if you enjoy being a girl.I always feel like one on here.I am very much one of the girls.Enjoy this lovely group honxxx

Anonymous

hola Tania muñeca, bienvenida a este maravilloso lugar, creo que todas aqui sentimos lo que tu sientes y has sentido, esa necesidad urgente de ser femenina, de usar vestido en lugar de pantalones, de usar pantimedias en lugar de medias masculinas, faldas, panties, etc, estas en el lugar correcto para poder ser la chica o dama que tu siempre has querido ser, el lugar donde podras hablar como tu siempre has querido hacerlo, de hablar temas que siempre has querido hablar con alguien, sin que te juzguen ni te vean raro, el lugar donde podras expresarte libremente para preguntar y dar tu opinion desde tu perspectiva, estas en el lugar donde tania puede ser y puede expresarse con libertad, estas en el lugar correcto donde encontraras muchas mujeres como tu, con tus mismos interrogantes y dudas, asi que muñeca seas bienvenida y en cualquier cosa que te pueda colaborar o simplemente charlar, solo avisame,  recibe muchos besos y abrazos felicity

Anonymous

and to all my sisters and beautiful women here, kisses a lot and hugs felicity

[postquote quote=376095]
      Thanks Roberta, I also enjoy to be a girl and I like the site, all of you seems to be a really nice girls, kisses.

[postquote quote=376146]
      Muchas gracias Felicity, la verdad que me siento muy contenta de estar aquí, y es así como dices, me gusta usar panties, usar falda, en general la ropa de mujer y maquillarme, adoro el maquillaje, también adoro usar zapatos de tacón alto. Realmente me siento muy a gusto en este lugar, siendo la mujer que soy, es un lugar muy agradable y me han recibido calurosamente, gracias por comentar, muchos besos y abrazos para ti también amiga.

Hola senorita Gonzalez! Teralynn aqui! Bienvenida! I am so glad your English is so good that I don’t have to do my entire welcoming post in Spanish! It would read like a 6 year old wrote it! You have joined not only a web site designed for crossdressing people and their significant others if they have any, but also a sisterhood of wonderful caring and supportive people! As you can already tell from all the welcoming posts you have received, we enjoy interacting with each other and especially with new members. As far as friend requests go, you don’t have to wait until someone sends you one. New members can initiate a friend request as soon as they join! So if you see someone you think would make a good friend, don’t be shy Luv. Just do a friend request yourself! The girls here are so friendly that I seriously doubt your friend request would be rejected! Glad you found us and decided to become a member! I can tell you have a terrific personality and should fit in here very nicely! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Diana W
      Lady

Hi Tania,

Welcome to the friendliest place on Earth.  You have come to the right place.  We are a community filled with friendly and helpful ladies at all levels of cross dressing.   Make yourself at home!

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?