Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ok i know the public photos can get out there as i see a few of you girls on some CD sites ..Does this bother you as i have come to a conclusion that if some one sees me on one of these sites they were looking at CDs anyhow he he ..Does this bother you and if it does let me know i will rwrite them down and send titles to you thanks ..

Stephanie Bass

I don’t think I’ve posted my pics anywhere else, but, if I have, oh, well. I don’t mind being seen in public in person, so….
      Hugs,
      Fredrika

Hi Fredrika  and agree cant stop it so dont want mine on local paper but you could find me if looked hard enough ..

Stephanie

I’m mixed, Steph.

I heare you Diane as about same if they see me there its because they are looking at CD pictures and out themselves also ha ha ..

Stephanie

Have at it

Liv

Anonymous

While I have gone out, en femme, I’m not “out” out, so I’d like a heads up if any of you ever see my pics anywhere besides here. Thanks.

Much love,
      Raquel

Will do Raquel like said  seen a few of us girls out there i dont look around that often but once in a while so will let you know if i see you ..

Stephanie

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I was aware that if I posted on the public picture site that they can be copied onto other sites so do not put many and do not put any information. I have seen many that are attributed to this site. If they are used then it doesn’t worry me too much.

Just type in crossdresser heaven and there are loads.

Hi Angela so agreed girl many of us out here so im not to worried thanks girlfriend ..

Stephanie

Hello Stephanie,                        As it says in the title, these are public photo’s so they can be posted anywhere, so if they appear on other sites than it is what is says. I am ok with them appearing anywhere, as if people like them, then I am happy that they like my photo. Like a lot of girls I have people/friends that do not know about my CD & I like it to be keep that way, so if they saw my photo on one of the sites that would be embarrassing for me. On the other hand why are they looking at CD sites in the first place, may be it is that they are CD themselves, in which case it would be ok. The decision to put a photo up on public display is down to you, but in most cases it is alright to be seen in public.

love     Helenmarie

Hi Helenmarie thats what im thinking girl if they see me and figuire it out its because there looking at the sites themselves so busted he he ..

Stephanie

Anonymous
      Lady

Thanks for reminding us Stephanie. This is the reason that while dressed I’ve never posted a pic showing my face and I won’t do it. The internet is wide open on a global scale and we have no idea how our pics could be used. ID software is constantly being developed and with most of us being in the closet who knows what bad intentions people who are totally against our lifestyle could direct toward us. Once its on the internet its everywhere.

I understand well girlfriend i have seen a few girls from here out there havent seen myself yet but it could happen  hugs girlfriend ..

Stephanie

Anonymous
          Lady

I think the girls who post their faces and are still in the closet are very brave especially if their SO doesn’t have a clue.

Yes girlfriend as im out of the closet but not out of my home ha ha wife is very supportive and understanding of this girls needs ha ha ..

Hugs Stephanie

I have mixed feelings about this. I suppose I don’t really understand why photos are public and not only viewable by registered members. That doesn’t stop them getting out into the wider public but it should make it less of an issue.

Hi Michaela you are right they shouldnt get out but smart computer people can find a way ..

Stephanie

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Lol.  I may be one of those, Steph.  I had used fb as an outing tool, and i think it may have a similar pic to my cdh pic,  but I had forgotten aboot my youtube pic.   🙂

Stevie

You know i have not seen you girlfriend as much as Mona — Scarlet 398–and Sally Drinkwater are the three the most acouple of others here but mostly them three ..  Your still pretty safe he he ..

Stephanie

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Stephanie,

I have only seen one of us out there so far, but it’s not like I’m out there searching.
      For my pictures I just don’t show my face, or wear big girly sunglasses.
      It would be pretty uncomfortable for me if I were discovered.😣

💕Lara

I agree girlfriend if i were outed here where i live it would not be good but like said they would have to be looking at us so busted ha ha ..

Stephanie

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Omg Stephanie I just did a google image search for cross dressers the other day and found quite a few of our members. I was rather surprised to be honest, the internet is a large place so seeing familiar faces raised my concern to be frank. Most of the familiar faces were from cdhs most popular pics which I’m glad I’m not a part of. I know that posting pics here has a level of danger but a simple google search that brought up so many folks from here leaves me feeling a little worried. I love being who I am but folks outside of our community could stumble across pictures that just might be one of us. I know that someone who would search for cross dressers is either closeted or an admirer but it did make me think twice about posting. Sorry to be a downer but we all need to be careful. Thanks for another great post stephanie

Hi Melanie yes it is a concern nut im closer to if they are looking they out there self also .. Hope it never happens ..

Stephanie

Fiona Black
        Baroness - Annual

Melanie,

Yes, it is certainly a reason to be concerned which is why I have not posted any pix here.

Fiona

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Doesn’t bother me. Like you said, if someone sees a pic of us then they are looking for girls like us, giggles.

Hugs, Liara

This is one of the reasons I’ve yet to post any pics. It’s not so much the idea of people actively looking for CD images that bothers me, it’s face recognition searches. I’d hate to be outed by some bored friend or colleague randomly clicking on my drab pics to see what else I’ve been getting up to lately. I know I’m overthinking this, I don’t know anyone who’s even tried that.

I guess most of my friends are never that bored. x

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?