• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m Beverly, a 61 y.o. who has been dressing since I pulled one of my mom’s slips over my…you know what, at around 7 years old.  I thoroughly enjoy dressing privately, but can’t beat the thrill of underdressing while out and about!  I love bras.  Oh, and panties!  Lately I found myself in the mood for camisoles, but the feel of femininity is out of this world!  I’d love to someday get the courage to mingle with other girls while dressed – without sex.  That means I’d really like to just be feminine, girlylike without the stress of you know what.

Anonymous

Hello Beverly. Welcome to CDH. There are a lot of amazing ladies here, enjoy.

Rose
      Lady

Hi Beverly, and welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you. I actually just bought my first camisole this weekend. I guess I’m officially doing the “layer” thing now… 🙂

Pattie
      Lady

Welcome 🙂

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Beverly and welcome to CDH! We completely understand how you feel. We love to be girly and unleash or feminine selves.

Jennifer

Anonymous

Hi Beverly,

Welcome to CDH, we all share your interest in pretty clothes!  You came to the right place!

Kim

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?