Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I met hubby almost 8 years ago. I always joked that he is more feminine than me. About 3 weeks ago, we were watching a series about a famous transgender woman from Spain and he realized that, actually, he would like to dress like a woman. He’s not into men. He has always liked women.  Our sex life hasn’t changed at all!

Hi Orietta

Welcome to the site.
      Always fabulous to meet an open minded woman.

Hope you have fun exploring and stick around.

B x

Trish White
      Baroness

Welcome Orietta, I loved your post and sincerely wish my wife was even a little bit like you. Your husband is one lucky guy.

Cheers,

Trish

Hi Orietta,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Orietta,

Welcome to CDH. It is so nice to have you here your partner is very lucky to have you

Hugs Paula

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Orietta and welcome.   Such a unique name I had to look up the meaning of it.  The name means “gold, golden, gilded, gold-colored, beautiful, precious, excellent, magnificent, (in some cases, the meaning is interpreted as “shining, beautiful”
      With the statement you made you obviously have some insight into him.  Maybe this was some of the attraction as well.  Would it be all that bad to pursue what might make him a better and happier person.  You will never know until you try.  It could be a wonderful journey for both and you may just find out  you enjoy the other person within him as well. Only both of you will know for sure.
      Either way, my best to you and enjoy reading the forums here.   There is a lot to offer on both accounts.

Chrissy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Orietta Welcome to Cdh. Your partner is so fortunate having someone like you. Here you can enjoy the company of ladies like yourself. Meet with, talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..

Stephanie🌹

Hi Orietta Nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here .. You are a treasure here as having a supportive woman to help and try to understand what your Girlfriend/Hubby is going thru and you support them you are a special woman as many here are with you .. Then many ladies here are still in the closet so to speak so when time comes for girlfriend to step out please understand and support her as the woman she is in her heart big hugs to you ..

Stephanie Bass

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Orietta,

In case you would like to see/ join or? Here is a link to our Significant Others and Wives Group.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/groups/wives-and-significant-others/

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for being supportive. I wish there were more like you.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?