• This topic has 154 replies, 78 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 81 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My question for you ladies is at this point and time how many of you think you look better as a woman or better as a man I had a wonderful woman see my makeover picture and said I look better as a woman I don’t know what I feel about that jasm</p>

Anonymous

Hi Jasmine!

Well, in my opinion, I look better when presenting as a woman. But maybe it is:

a) Wishful thinking

b) I’m just too used to see me presenting as a guy

c) My attraction to women and what is feminine makes me like my feminine presentation better.

Gaby 💜

Anonymous

Gassy you are a beautiful woman

Anonymous

I meant Gaby sorry hunny damn voice text

Anonymous

Jasmine,

no worries, it was actually a funny typo.

Gass… I mean Gaby. 🙂

Anonymous

Thanks you are one really sweet woman 😘💋

I don’t think I look better dressed as a woman but I do for sure make sure my appearance is better than when in male mode.

Cynthia

Anonymous

Great point Cynthia I think we all do put a lot more time and money

Anonymous

Personally I don’t feel overly confident in my my appearance in either mode. I do feel better as Donna and that’s what matters.

I do think I look better as a woman. Well at least the clothing is sexier!!!

Anonymous

Lana you look very nice as a woman

Anonymous

It’s funny that this topic came up today.   Before I went to work this morning I was thinking how much nicer I looked with makeup on.  I could hide the dark circles under my eyes.   Add color and emphasis my features.  I also miss the feel, tastes and smells of the makeup and my perfumes.   I feel inpresent better as a female but I am a work in progress.

Anonymous

You are so lucky to go to work as a woman I am so jealous lol

Anonymous

Definitely. Each time I do my makeup I get better at it, and see my female self better, and looking more attractive each time.

She’s my picture of Dorian Gray in a way, except she is the one retaining the looks as I  get older, lol!

Love Laura

Hell yeah!!! I’m 30 years younger as Sophie… maybe 40?

Anonymous

I don’t believe it I know it. I look far better as a woman than I ever have in drab.

Marianne
      Ambassador

I definitely look far better as a woman than a man, and so said my sister when I showed her some photos.  She also envied my clothes. My wife doesn’t want to see me dressed or have anything to do with it,  partly because I am better looking than her and four sizes smaller!

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing also that’s too funny 😊

As Celeste says, “Everyone looks better as a woman.” Even women!

Speaking for myself, I would say, yeah, I suppose I look better as a woman than a man. But only by a “whisker,” and only if that whisker is shaved off, covered by beard concealer and a healthy coating of foundation!

Or maybe it’s only my imagination, maybe I just WANT to look better as a woman. There was a topic a while back, something about “Mirrors don’t lie.” I think mine does. I think it tells me what I WANT to see.

Anonymous

I think we all do 🙂 I just showed my cousin a recent photo of me and she was like “WOW!” lol.

For me I can do either man or woman, I am content with just being me 🙂

In man mode, I really look more biker / heavy metal, goatee the whole nine yards. As a woman, well you may have seen some of my pics. I’ve had individuals give me lots of compliments.

Anonymous

Sasha I have always been amazed at how much you look like a woman I will be honest with you I can’t even picture you with a goatee I asked this question because I was talking with a woman at Catherine’s while I was waiting for approval of my credit card and I showed her a picture of my makeover and she said I looked better as a woman made me think thanks for sharing

I feel this ties in with an earlier poll, “what type of crossdresser are you?”  For me, yes, I feel I look better as a woman because when I have the breastforms on, the hip/butt pads on, the makeup the clothes…I can lose myself as Anne and be in that world of being a woman.  I’m sure for others, they feel they look better because of the clothing itself.

Anonymous

Anne your a beautiful woman and person thanks for sharing

Jasmine,

Thank you so much for your beautiful, kind words.  You make my day!

Hugs,

Anne

I do look better as a woman,I say it including my family.My family say I always been the daughter and sister in the family.Biggest thing is they accept this 100% and love me for who I am

Anonymous

Kelsey you are very lucky to have them accept you as a beautiful woman I wish we were all that lucky but I am happy for you girl ❤️

Yes, I believe I’m better looking as a woman. All the fem makeup, clothes, and accessories help me so very much towards the goal being a passable woman. But for me, I’m so happy as a woman that it just may add an extra dimension (glow) to my appearance.

As a man, I never ever felt pretty on the outside.

Ty for the topic Jasmine,

Nikki

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing your a beautiful woman Nikki and very happy as a woman

Anonymous

I definitely look better as a woman.  My figure is improved with a rubber girdle, hose and high heels.  Bra with forms complete the package.  My wig looks and feels wonderful.  I become a woman.

Anonymous

You go girl I am convinced you are a very beautiful happy woman

[quote quote=160765]Kelsey you are very lucky to have them accept you as a beautiful woman I wish we were all that lucky but I am happy for you girl ❤️

[/quote]
      They saw me very differently through the years,always been the happy male with a femme side.With me as fulltime for a month now,a great life as a woman

Anonymous

Kelsey I am so happy to hear that I would love to hear more about you and your journey as a full time woman I can imagine the joy you must feel to be Kelsey

Anonymous

I feel better as a woman, so I look better as one. I feel more confident & happier… As for my body, That’s unfortunately very male in proportions… Tall, wide and etc… Thankfully I don’t have heavily masculine facial features. I’m prettier than I am handsome.

Imogen xx

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

I don’t think I present myself well as a man because I am short (5.3).  A few have commented I have nice legs. I am growing my hair out into a pony tail and have a medium build. So I think I would look better as a woman.  I have not done any serious make up so that part is an open question.

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing I think at your size you are definitely the size of a woman I hope don’t think I am making fun of you I mean it is a good thing if you want to go out as a girl when you get your makeup done I am sure you will be beautiful 😍 jas

karley delaware
          Baroness - Annual

Hi Jasmine. Thank You and no offense taken at all.   Looking back it is comical to think me trying to get my  “man Card” when I am like a small spirited Jack Russell Dog amongst large and strong  Australian Cattle Dogs.  LOL.  Because of my height, and pony tail, I really feel girly especially when wearing shorts and panties.  Height is no longer my enemy, but a blessing.  Thanks………….Karley

Anonymous

Karley I believe it is a blessing to I at this point wish I was that size I would probably be living as a woman thanks beautiful for sharing th

Anonymous

Karley I believe it is a blessing to I at this point wish I was that size I would probably be living as a woman thanks beautiful for sharing 😘💋

Anonymous

I think body size also has a lot to do with my perception of me looking better when presenting as a woman.  At 5’6″ and 125-130 lbs, my body is much closer to an ideal size for a woman than for a man.

well i definitely feel better (prettier & happier) when dressed as a woman so i also believe i look better when dressed as a woman as well

I have been told that I make up well as a woman.  But what’s even more important than that, at least to me, is how natural and amazing I feel on the inside.

I know I look better as a woman.  I am not sure if it is because I just take more time on my presentation, or it is just who I really am.  It is more than the lingerie and make up.  It think it is more my presentation, walk, and mental outlook.  By all standards…..I am a woman.

Anonymous

I am so happy for you Jennifer that you are the woman you always wanted to be that has to be a great feeling I do believe that you look beautiful as a woman because that’s who you are hugz and kisses Jasmine

Looks like I’m in the extreme minority here, but I’m gonna have to say I look better as a man  Whether that’s just my own poor self-image talking or the result of my 6’2″ 250lb rectangle of a body is debatable.  I’ll have to say (if I may do so without tooting my horn too much) that I’m getting quite good at makeup for the amount of practice I’ve had, and my face could be considered decently pretty aside from a largish nose (my brows in particular make women jealous), but still I’d say I look better in jeans and a beard.

We’ll see how that changes next month when I can go whole hog though. 😉

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing score woman 34 man 1 you are the minority so far hahahaha

well i am a short person with a body figure of a female, when i dress up i look more like a female then male. i consider my self female more then male when dressed up. i dress up to look like a female and not a man in a dress look. with a body figure of a female its not hard to look like one when dressed up. i go all the way make up, perfume,ear rings,wig, nail polish, heels, dress or skirt and blouse,nylons and heels. so i consider my self more female .   I LOOK BETTER AS A FEMALE

Anonymous

I am so jealous I wish I was your size I would get a job as a secretary hahahaha

yes i do type and also don’t be jealous. i love the body i have and some x dressers have the body of a woman and some are different. but we all are woman in our own way. i was born with my feminine body and still have it for some reason. guess it is for the reason to dress up like a woman and feel and look like one when dressed up.

I can’t say that I LOOK better as a woman, but I certainly FEEL better dressed. I live alone since my wife passed away 3 years ago and my dressing has taken off. I have many days that I spend in a dress or lounge around in leggings and a top. I usually just wear bra and panties after showering in the morning until I decide what to wear. It’s no contest, I FEEL better dressed.

Definitely. As a guy imI a 5. En femme an 8.

Anonymous

You look lovely girl in your profile pic very feminine

Rene
      Lady

well, i’m not a very handsome man and i’m certainly not a very pretty woman but i feel like i’m a pretty hot crossdresser.

Anonymous

Don’t sell yourself short you look very nice in your profile pic

I think the tendency with a lot of us is to sell ourselves short due to issues with self-confidence (yes, likely I’m very guilty on that front as well) but I can assure you you are both a pretty woman and a pretty hot crossdresser.

I may not always look better as a woman, but I always feel so much better as a woman. It is the only time I really feel like myself .

Anonymous

All dressed up I bet you look beautiful girl

Since I have been able to dress in front of my wife which is three years now,I would say yes.She always says that I look lovely when I am in Roberta mode.When I was dressed in the closet,I was never sure although my legs have always looked great in tights.I have got natually curly hair which can make near passable when it is very thick.I do feel more attractive aa a woman.I have never really thought that I was the type of man that would be generally attractive to the opposite sex but my wife begs to differ.She says I look nice in either mode.

Thank you for you story, you are very lucky to have such a good supporting wife. I’m sure you are beautiful in any mode you choose, it is the inner you that really makes it possible .

Good morning ladies.  I’m a bit jealous by how many of you seem to have had so much more opportunity to actually see what you look like as a woman.  Due to lack of materials, time, and an understanding wife the most I’ve done so far is wear some lingerie and my breast forms  by myself.  When I told my wife that I feel like a woman and I’d like to start dressing part time the first two things she said to me were that I’ll make a very ugly woman and I would look like a freak.  So that certainly hit my self confidence a bit.  Having said that however, the more I explore my thoughts and feelings the more I know that I feel better as Candice and way more confident now than I have at any point  in my life. Not sure I answered the question in my ramblings lol. I ordered my first dress and my wig is on the way so shortly I will let you all know how I think I look but so far I know I’m already beautiful. Thanks for letting me ramble.

~Candice~

Anonymous

Hey girl with a pretty outfit and makeup I bet you would be brsubeaut

Jasmine,

Thank you.  The outfit is on the way.  The makeup might be a little longer in coming but it will happen.  I do paint my toe nails though lol.

Here’s to proving your wife wrong.  Those were pretty hurtful things for her to say, but then again it was a rather large bomb to drop on her.  I get it, it’s difficult, and not all GGs are up to the challenge of handling their SOs’ dressing habits.  Hopefully some experience with Candice will soften her attitude at least a bit.  If not, you’re certainly in good company here.  I hope you enjoy your new purchases as much as I have mine!

I also thought I would be an ugly woman and even found picture of a GG who I thought I might look like. But I was wrong – the magic of makeup and wig was more powerful than I thought and I think I abetter looking as a woman. I am no slouch for my age as a man, as I keep fit and still have some hair, and mostly pepper. But I think I stand out as a woman. Just see for yourselves and you tell me! Thats why we post pictures!

Hugs, Ellen

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Not sure about me, as I don’t think that I’ve got to the point where I can look my femme best, but I have got some nice compliments on the pictures I’ve posted here.

If I can get that guy I share this bod with to go and share off his beard, I’d look to go for a full face makeover, and might be alright dressed in shapewear and wig. Just starting to experiment with shapewear myself.

Though that becomes my point, it takes a lot of work, and help from undergarments to look more feminine.

Amy

Much better as a woman. To my eyes anyway 😊

Thank you

It would be best said you look good as a woman. I would feel good about that. That compliment  is what we all want. When it comes from gg I would be so great ful and happy I would never put on male clothing again smile

Congrats all your hard work has paid off.

luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Stephanie you are so right when the girls at the torrid store said I looked pretty as a woman I felt so good but I don’t know if I believe them haha

Hi Jasmine,

I definitely look better in full on girl mode in my opinion. Wish I could do it more!

xoxo

Karensa

I am not sure I look better as a woman, that being said I am more comfortable in my female attire. Some people have made similar comments about looking better as a female. I believe that is because I am being me, not hiding. When I am in “guy” mode I am hiding at least part of me. Maybe the lack of hiding adds, something to the picture.

Hugs,

Brooke

The answer with me is definately!! i make little effort as a man, i simply cannot be bothered and almost give up on myself, but as a woman, i am a complete polar opposite. Clean, tidy and make huge efforts! speaks volumes eh??

Fiona xxx

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi girls,

Depends how you define “better”. Male me is a typical over 70, very  balding, grey haired man with a bit of a “tummy overflow”. Typical of fellas my age and except for the kilos on the tummy, he’s very happy the way he looks for his age.

Female me, when properly made up, “hair done” and age appropriately dressed, can look quite attractive. If that description fits a “mature /demure” female in her early 60’s??.

That’s the good part and I’m sure it happens to lots of us.

I know Caty “scrubs up well”, cos of the compliments she’s had, both on this site and elsewhere and given the number of times she’s been out in public, no one has picked her fro anything other than what you see above.

Happy dressing

Caty

I make a very attractive woman!

I look at least 10 to 15 years younger dressed as a woman.

I now can be very effeminate and do walk like a woman.

As a man I have a little gray fringe around my head.

Hopefully one day, if the circumstances come about, I can dress full time and become a woman. Transitioning – Never!

Anonymous

I look better as Christopher.. On a good makeup day Christie can look pretty good. My life style has made me manly. Following society’s vision of the man..hiding Christie all my life. Please understand…. I like the man me. I like the girl me. He is a fairly hardcore guy. She is very. Sexual,loving,empathetic and carring. I’m happy to have a dual personality disorder.

Keep dressing

Christie Marie

Well not sure if I look better, but I feel better as a women.  I do find myself smiling more as a women and passionate, so maybe I look better as a women because of this.

Chris
      Lady

I think I look better dressed. I know I feel much better!

Wife says I’m a handsome man.  I don’t really pass when dressed but like I said I feel much better.

Anonymous

In boy mode, I’m over 6’3″, and I’ve a static weight of 210 lbs………………..I have a beard…. I am a biker ( 4 harley’s)—-swimmers body, not overly hairy, have two BIG DOGS, big lawn, and big house, a lot of other boy stuff………..I’v never been viewed , as having anything to do with fem appearance in boy mode……………until my wife came along, and SHE ‘made me do it’ !!!—not really–I didn’t protest any.    Now, as for the fem side, I have 40 years or clothes, shoes, wigs and about 5x more makeup than my wife………..and after ALL the pulling, tucking, plucking, breaking a nail, perfume, short dress’s, sheerest lingerie, hosiery and pantyhose ( 8 denier)……….the outcome I usually hear———” Gee Dear, you look so sexy and alluring this evening, better than ever…………..you’re ALMOST there”…………………..”are you sure you really don’t want to get a little more cleavage ?——“it might make a world of difference to us both !!!”—-she is such a tease………..real answer—I can never be real—–it’s the attempt that counts for us…………….

I don’t know if I look better as a woman but I sure feel better when I get dressed up.

I think I look better in male mode.

I was once sitting in the car on my street when a bunch of young bratty kids who had seen me dressed came up to the car. One of them said ‘what an ugly looking woman’ – problem is I was in male mode at the time.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie

I definitely look better as a man, although I try to pull off the female powerlifter look but a 25″ neck and 23″ arms make even that hard to pull off..sometimes I actually feel very foolish dressed up but every once in a while when my makeup and wig come together and is on point  I feel so pretty…but even looking foolish I absolutely love the feel of the clothes and the swish of the summer dress…sighs

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I definitely do.

I feel like I’m better looking as a woman…I definitely feel better!

Anonymous

Hey girl you are a beautiful woman

I’ve always had a bit of an ego. Goes with my borderline personality disorder. But weather I’m dressed en femme or as a guy I believe that I am the sexiest thing on the planet and say all the time that I’m every woman’s white chocolate dream.

Mona
      Duchess

I think I look better as a woman, but that is because of all the work that goes into making myself look that way.  Whether I’m in male or female mode, however, I am still stuck with a rather prominent nose that I have always been a bit self-conscious of.

Regardless, the big thrill for me is that I think I definitely look significantly younger as a woman.  Maybe by 10 or 15 years I’d say.  And sometimes when the camera angle and lighting are just right, I think I look even younger.

Not that I’m a bad looking guy, but I’m almost 60 and showing all the typical signs of advancing age (receding hairline, grey hair, wrinkles, belly fat, eye bags, etc.).

So yes, I love the act of transforming into a younger, prettier version of myself with a full head of non-greying, wavy hair and showing off my womanly curves in sexy clothes (with the aid of LOTS of underlying shapewear, I might add).  Midlife crisis. maybe, or trying to cheat the grim reaper?  I dunno, it’s just lots of fun.

So it’s female for me, without a doubt.

Anonymous

Mona you are a beautiful woman keep taking pictures I love them kiss kiss 💋💋 Jasmine

Anonymous

Mona you are a beautiful woman keep taking pictures I love them kiss kiss 💋💋 Jasmine

Well? I look very sexy as both a male or a female. As a male I’m very athletic and well built with beautiful blue eyes, and as a woman I have a beautiful butt long blonde hair, big bust and Beautiful smile. “Passable” lady. But the male wins because The woman in me has very broad shoulders and is a little bit masculine and the legs. If I could post my male and female pictures on here I think you would agree.

Anonymous

Thanks Sam bet your stunning in both genders but more than that you’re a beautiful person kisses 💋 Jasmine

I’ve been told I look younger as a woman and I agree. My wife always says her hair is the main thing and it certainly is for me. White hair and balding vs. full colored wig – a no brainer. It is one of many reasons I wish I could present as a woman 24/7.

For me it’s debatable.  I love how I look as as a woman, and I definitely feel more complete and at peace with myself.  However, I’m told at least that I look very good as a man.

Anonymous

Donna your a beautiful woman hugzz jazz

I just spent the day shopping cd in public and I loved it.  I don’t think I’m that handsome to begin with so it probably is a zero sum game crossing over.  I do love the way women treat me in cd.  So kind and gentle.  Guys try to keep far away because this may be contagious.

I have been told that I am not a bad looking guy , but after the couple hrs putting on the makeup , doing nails, adding shaping garments & breast forms  and adorning a wig, everyone tells me that there is no way I am 66 yrs old and that I look better as a woman. Makeup does wonders for sure. A  quote from a drag performer I know ” if a guy can look this good their is no reason for an ugly woman ” As I get older with wrinkles dark circles and bags under eye, yes I do look better as a woman in my opinion.

Anonymous

OMG girl you’re gorgeous 😍 thanks for sharing kisses 💋Jasmine

Anonymous

Seems to me a glamour gal has spoken…………..good to see another one !!!

Mikki

Me ! Definetly look better when I let Bianca out fully, some eye make up to give a bit of a bang to the eyes, some lippy to brighten the lips, foundation and concealer to hide imperfections, smooth shaved exfoliated moisturised skin much better than hairy, and the opposite on the head😂great to have hair again, even if it’s not mine.

Don’t even get me started on the clothes !

Anonymous

First off Bianca you are a beautiful woman and I agree totally my wigs make me feel good because I don’t have a lot of hair anymore hugzz Jasmine

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

No doubt about it

Adarsini
      Lady

To be frank…i  think  i  may be better as a women…i am not at all comfortable in what i am now (a man of 22)…enjoying the womanhood in me is my passion… at times even if am not dressed up as woman i use to be like woman.. inside myself.. behaving gracefully like a woman is what i love the most… if someone treat me as a woman.. its like heaven for me… am sure that cd heaven can help me in this regard….

With love and hugs

Adarsini

Adarsini
      Lady

[quote quote=171152]To be frank…i think i may be better as a women…i am not at all comfortable in what i am now (a man of 22)…enjoying the womanhood in me is my passion… at times even if am not dressed up as woman i use to be like woman.. inside myself.. behaving gracefully like a woman is what i love the most… if someone treat me as a woman.. its like heaven for me… am sure that cd heaven can help me in this regard….

With love and hugs

Adarsini[/quote]

[quote quote=171152]To be frank…i think i may be better as a women…i am not at all comfortable in what i am now (a man of 22)…enjoying the womanhood in me is my passion… at times even if am not dressed up as woman i use to be like woman.. inside myself.. behaving gracefully like a woman is what i love the most… if someone treat me as a woman.. its like heaven for me… am sure that cd heaven can help me in this regard….

With love and hugs

Adarsini[/quote]

Anonymous

Hi there, I love putting on my female attire but it is the make up that really works. I am not that good at applying it yet but I do think it takes years off me, friends who have seen the odd pic cannot believe it is the male guy they see next to them, ah bliss !

I think I look better as a woman, male me doesn’t bother much with clothes and things but femme me is completely opposite, she likes to dress in pretty clothes, wigs and jewelry and even my SO, when she was alive, said I had better legs than her. Problem is makeup is a challenge. Bit hard to see my face properly in the mirror without glasses and obviously you can’t apply with glasses on. My eye problems preclude contacts.

Anonymous

Hmm, that’s very interesting with me because the majority are saying the very same, and yet for myself, when I HAD male clothing in my home, I still only wore impeccable ‘threads’ yet was never ‘effeminate’ in my actions or movements, or voice, mannerisms …notta.   Fuss with my nails seemingly all day long.  Lipstick (even MAC) needs constant attention.   Get a nail nick … fix it!  Puckered?  REDO!  No probs!  🙂  Funny isn’t it?  Primping!  Combing and brushing of long human hair that is luxuriously lovely and soft has a strangely calming effect on both men and women.  I don’t know of any studies on that wise….

I am VERY certain that everyone is quite simply SO used to seeing “that face” in a mirror that it is going to take a good amount of determination to change what is so firmly ingrained into your brain!  “IT” expects to see that face even though IT knows what you are doing!  lol…  Then you’ll find a great deal of peace.  There IS a “sort of ” process or ongoing set of circumstances (and self-set goals) that evolved those wanting to go ‘deep femme’ to do so in what looked to be effortless to them!  It has been my observations that those who truly do want it will in some way get it, and look awesome.  🙂

Anonymous

I never have thought of that before, but I think I look better as a woman.  Especially as I age, the use of makeup, corsets and push-up bras give me a “boost” over my male side.

Anonymous

You got that right girl

Anonymous

I truly ‘get off’ bigtime on reading each and every one of your responses, weighing each against my own ‘tranny’ experiences.  For one, I am fully convinced that those of you that are saying “I think….” are indeed SERIOUSLY better looking as a woman …and that IS “The Bottom Line” to all of our endeavors hmm?

Please please attempt to place yourself in my ‘pumps’ for a day, and realise “the day in the life of a model” who is a true transexual and needful of NOTHING to become “The 3rd Gender.  (Which is just now becoming a wildly sought-after “companion” …and I’m unsure of what the sexual attraction is …precisely.

I can say without any apprehension that I feel the larger portion of everyone at CDH to be simply FAR more accustomed to seeing themselves in a mirror as a man …thus seeing a woman has a tendancy (for men-men), to scramble a few circuits (without damage).  EVERYONE crosses that particular ‘hurdle’ …and I see that many have already leaped over it as if it were a small speed-bump …being more of a bother than anything truly of concern?

For myself, it is a foregone conclusion that I’m attracted to my own kind, and yet the males, esp over  the past two years and counting, and demonstrating an ever-growing sexual interest and admit finding “the bestest sex they’ve ever had.  (Notice they did NOT once say ‘love’).  But for we ‘trannies’ or is it ‘trannys?”  Sissyboy, Ladyboy …hmm, ALL those I suppose are totally  fine with me, as it’s only meaningless slang, if not rather fun?  🙂  Not much diff than a swearing sailor sailor makes you blush is it?  I don’t feel there’s any defining differences.

And there’s Lana sitting waaaaay up there in silence looking OH so fine! ha!  Excellent specimen and example of how oneself can truly look best as your femme-side (because that’s about all you are truly bringing out).  The beauty within you.  (As beauty is truly from within …and all of us will eventually look like trees)!  Therefore my belief is that beauty comes from within, and therewith everyone is beautiful to myself.

*AGAIN:  I’m just one tranny speaking for myself alone, and no others.  Like you, there’s but one and thus unique right?   Thank you!

To expound, of COURSE you look best dressed an fully enacting the role of a girl, because for the greater part you ARE a girl merely from the desire (and OMG the efforts ANYONE will place before themselves is staggering!!!   …yet due to a myriad of differing ( and understandable reasons), you are disallowed to dress in the manner you wish, due to society (and even though it’s against federal laws to do so, it’s still freely done without fear.  We’ll have our hand in changing such ignorance.  (It’s already made “its” mark I should think).

Miss Gassy, that was a lovely & hilarious ‘typo!’ ..hah!  (laughing so hard I’m in tears here)!  hahahaha

I prefer how I look as a woman, but I accept that I am in the minority.

Anonymous

Hey girl you’re definitely not in the minority most of us that answer the question said they looked better as a woman myself included I don’t know if it is our makeup or we all are just so happy looking into the mirror and seeing our femmine side hugz Jasmine

Ashley Parker
      Duchess

Thanks for the question. As a guy I’m sorta ugly. But as Ashley I’m really gorgeous. Kinda look like Britney Spears! It’s so weird, going from hating my face in the mirror to loving it and knowing I’m hot. It feels powerful.

Anonymous

Hey girl thanks for sharing I don’t know what you look like as a woman but looking at your profile pic OMG if you look half as nice as your legs you must be absolutely gorgeous 😍 kiss kiss 💋 💋 Jasmine

Without a shadow of a doubt, I look (and feel) better as a woman.  All dolled up, makeup is on, I feel more at peace than in drab male mode.

Anonymous

Hey girl I feel exactly the same as you I absolutely love to put on my makeup and transform into Jasmine I believe all of us are beautiful when we dress up as a woman in our own way kisses Jasmine

[postquote quote=174403][/postquote]
      Well said.

As a man I have no interest in clothes. I never buy any. My wife will pick up some shirts or a sweater every now and then. I always think I would rather you had bought me a pair of sexy feminine panties with matching bra, suspender belt and stockings. How I dream for that but it will never happen. My wife also says my legs are those of a woman.

On the other hand every chance I get I buy some new lingerie on line.I want much more, dresses skirts etc oh and heels of course but it is rather difficult. I came out to my first wife and that ended really badly. I couldn’t believe how nasty she could be.

Thats why I stay in the closet – shame really coz I am fun girl X

Anonymous

Suzy thanks for sharing your story I hope one day your wife will accept Suzy I feel your pain we all would love to express who we are but is very frightening thing to do a lot to lose but a lot to gain I am getting closer every day I want Jasmine to experience what gg girls take for granted she is going to come out to the world a strong and proud woman

[quote quote=193067]

As a man I have no interest in clothes.

[/quote]

That used to be me. But in the past couple of years I’ve decided that Rachel shouldn’t get all the fun, and have upped the game on my male wardrobe as well. Nothing major, but I choose to make more of an effort with it, and buy things I like or think would look cool. Since I wear it 95% of the time, I felt it was worth investing some effort in it.

Some of this is simply because I now spend far less time stressing about wanting to wear my female wardrobe, mostly because when I want to, I can. I no longer resent my male wardrobe or see it as a distraction from Rachel’s clothes.

I definitely, think I look better as a girl. Would give anything if it could be 24/7.

Anonymous

Was thinking all day about this. I feel better as a woman and therefore look better as a woman. Simple answer? Am I an attractive woman – attractive, well, that would be someone else’s call. Do I feel pretty. Yes. I’m not a mirror looker but once I slide into my panties and straighten  my bra I’ll thro on something cute or a little edgy and allow it to embrace me. As a man I am fit, good sense of humor and attractive enough. One dimensional vs my XX self.

Anonymous

i will have to leave it up to others whether i present better as a  man or as a woman, but i do know i have never felt handsome as a  man whereas i feel pretty as a woman

Anonymous

I think your onto something here, Giselle.  As a man dressing in a suit, I may feel put together or look “sharp”, but as a woman its a totally different feeling of being “pretty” or confident in my dress. There is a major societal influence in the shaping of how people present themselves, and how their viewed. This plays into our own influences of what we personally find attractive.

I personally find woman attractive, strong, and powerful, so much that I want to emulate that. That’s want I want to see when I look in the mirror.  When Kenzlie comes to visit, its all up, or nothing.

As a man in a suit, I may feel good, but deep down I know how I’d really rather  present myself.

K Swim
      Lady

I don’t need to answer that. I know that I am not good looking either way so it doesn’t matter.

Anonymous

Hey girl don’t think like that with the right outfit and get your makeup done I bet you are a beautiful woman

K Swim
          Lady

Thanks for the advice, but I still know for a FACT that I don’t look good dressed. I have accepted that fact though. It feels good, and that is all I care. To spare society from a sight that would make them want to gouge their eyes out, I keep it to myself and only dress in private.

BTW, I don’t like makeup.

Anonymous

I am definitely no oil painting as a man.  If I had any skill whatsoever with makeup I am sure that I would look much better as a woman.  An awful lot lot of practice is needed before I look presentable!

Anonymous

Don’t sell yourself short you can be a very beautiful woman go to get a makeover and a pretty dress and some nylon stockings and a beautiful pair of heels I believe all of us girls on the site are beautiful in there own way kisses 😘

Jessica
      Lady

I think I can get pretty either way but I prefer with female clothing. I think and feel better this way.

Anonymous

Like you girlfriend I love to express my femminity as much as I can and I think makeup does wonders for me

Phoebe Rose
      Duchess

Great question. So, I work hard to look good as a male. I have an eclectic and stylish look, always dressing appropriate for the occasion. I’m a bit of clothes horse as a guy.

That said, I want to present as pretty as possible en femme. But their are natural limitations. I have a decent fit body and w modest enhancements can present a fairly attractive femme body.

So, it’s a toss up. Either way I look to look good and feel good.

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

All I know is that I get much more attention & compliments, as a woman, than I do as a man.

Anonymous

Dawn I have never seen you as a man but you’re definitely a beautiful woman thank you for sharing ❤️ jasminejeffries

[postquote quote=196860][/postquote]
      That’ s a lovely thing to say Jasmine

Anonymous

Looking beautiful. Who’s to say. I would like to look like Maggie Quigley. Not happening. But in a pair of tight and nice fitting T, I feel like that. No wig, no makeup. Just pretty in pretty attire. Who does not feel pretty in a pretty bra. Panties. Every item counts. Build your beauty.

Anonymous

I totally agree with you sister ❤️ I think we are all beautiful in our own way but you have to agree makeup helps honey kisses 💋 Jasmine

I don’t like my male look and I’m not passable as a woman on a daily basis, since I don’t have make-up skills. However when I’m fully dressed, I feel much better about myself. I like my hair(wig) and I love my feminine figure. The two times I’ve had full make-up on, I felt fully complete.

Hi Jasmine. I better look better as woman with that i donot look good at all 😆. We can look so much better than the male bodies. we were given because we have make up. We have hair styles that go on for ever. We have cloths that flatter our cute feminate figure and most of us really work at looking better. That is why we better look better. Luv Stephanie

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I wasn’t ever sure how I looked en femme, but I wasn’t very good at it, and though I loved the feeling of wearing women’s clothes, I thought I looked s bit silly. Though in the last few months, I have been getting better at dressing, and buying the proper shapwear, but a few weeks ago I was at dinner with some CD friends, beforehand one of the other girls did my makeup for me, then later another took a head and shoulders picture of me from across the table. I have to say, I have never looked so good, but I feel strange saying that!

I wish I could show the shot to more people.

So now I really believe that I can look so much better as a woman.

Amy

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

No doubt about it, I am much more attractive as a woman than I am as a man. And that’s not just me talking. Others have told me. I get “hit on” much more as a woman. Sometimes, I actually get depressed when I look in the mirror & see that man. But when I see that beautiful woman smiling back at me, it really lifts my spirits. I see myself as I should be. I see who I really am.  As someone else said, “I feel better as a woman, so I look better as one.” And I look so much younger as a woman. I really enjoy that. It’s amazing that it feels so natural.

Anonymous

Aww girl I feel like you do exactly

Anonymous

Hey Dawn. As good looking a man you probably are, you know how good it feels to look pretty and feel pretty. There is not an equivalent male sensation and no one makes you feel pretty – you just feel it.

Kate

YES i look much better as a girl my medium blond wig with a comb woolen dress and medium tights lip stick nail varnish a little make up loose watch beads takes time to do my hair not least fixing it in place with clips i hate glue or tape

Anonymous

You got that right girl makeup helps us all lol

Anonymous

Jasmine is more fabulous with makeup

Anonymous

All Jasmine’s are more fabulous with makeup! 😉

…but yes, when I think of how I look, I always think of myself as a woman. I get rather disappointed if I see myself in homme mode in a mirror.

Anonymous

Jas what made me ask this question is a woman and me were talking at Catherine’s when I was approved for a credit card I showed her my makeover picture and she said I looked better as a woman I would like to believe her I think she was just being nice

Anonymous

I love your answer Bobbi

Anonymous

You go girl

Roxanne, I got to bed in feminine pyjamas or nighties, I have no others. That, actually is a left over from my late wife, she liked us to wear the same nightwear together and we were always dressed alike. She was a jeans and teeshirt woman so matching was easy.

Anonymous

Hey girl we all have to work very hard to be passable be positive and it will all work out one day you will look into a mirror and say I am a beautiful woman

Stay strong. You will eventually meet that special someone and y’all can make a beautiful together.

Anonymous

Keep practicing girl you will be beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside

Anonymous

After reading that I don’t know whether to say I’ve got my mind set on you or My sweet lord.

Viewing 81 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?