Tagged: 

Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ladies,

My name is Amanda. I am from the Huntsville, AL area. I am a crossdresser currently on MTF HRT and looking for friendship with others like myself. I am married with an accepting wife and have been dressing since I was 11 years old.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

<p style=”text-align: center;”>HI Amanda:  welcome and it’s very nice two meet you. Here at cdh much to do . The knowledge one receives here is amazing and the ladies here are just wonderful. I too have a supportive wife and my journeys with her and the knowledge that I have learned here has made this a truly a remarkable experience. Friendships, the advice and most of all the chatts with these ladies  have been so exhilarating .you too will find the comfort one will receive from all . Again welcome see you on our journeys together. 🌹</p>

Hi Amanda from Huntsville!  Welcome to our sorority. Any questions, any needs or just chat…my door is always open!

Lady Veronica Graunwolf

Anonymous

Hi Amanda,

I’m Stephanie from Atlanta.  I’ve been dressing since I was 14.  I’m a 40 something CD.. married but wife doesn’t know.  I recently started going out.  I just joined to try to meet some other girls like me.  I figured there must be some other girls who could offer help and suggestions that may make passing easier.  So far going out I just feel like everyone knows and stares, but to their credit they don’t make any comments at least that I can hear.

Anonymous

Hello and welcome, Amanda! You will find a wonderful home here at CD Heaven! I am so glad I found this wonderful supportive community! I look forward to visiting with you sometime soon! Love and hugs, girl!! ❤

Brittany

Maria Darlov (KGB)
      Managing Ambassador

Hello Amanda and welcome to CDH!

You will find this is a great place to meet others like yourself. All the girls here are very helpful and friendly. There is a great deal of knowledge available in the articles and forums here, and the chat room is a great place to make new friends.
      Again, welcome to CDH!

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hello Mandy and welcome to CDH. I’ve been crossdressing most of my life and go out on a regular basis.  I’ve been thinking about HRT and other feminising regimes but concider it too much complication in my present situation. I only wish I had known and understood things 40 years ago.  But then I  wouldn’t had my wonderful family and probably not as well paid a job.

Marianne

Hi and welcome.

I am a late in life cross dresser who is moving into being a transgender lady.

Again, welcome!

Hi Mandy, welcome to a great place to find friends and support.  Dive in, the water is warm.

Hi Amanda! Congratulations on being who you are, especially here in Huntsville. Keep strong, you are not alone out here.

Katherine

Welcome Mandy!

Hello Amanda.I too started my journey as Roberta at a similar age to you way back in 1972.I have been through the same kind of highs and lows aa many of my sisters on here.Plenty of phases of trying to stop dressing out of guilt,purging.These days life is great my wife is in complete support of my female alter ego.I never regret that first timI love my girl side,so completely proud to be a crossdresser.Woukdn’t ever change it for the world

Hello Amanda,

I am in Huntsville. I am looking to make friends and feel more comfortable in my interest.

Care to chat?

Laura

Welcome

Hello Amanda !

Should I say welcome back to CDH ? I went and peeked at your public photos…. very pretty, totally GG.  It’s wonderful you have a supportive wife. Now that you have made your introductory post let me suggest you feel free to participate in the forums and chat room. You will be making friends in no time.

Hugs

Autumn

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?