Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone, my name is Anna. I have been a member for a while but most of that time I have been inactive, I want to change that. I have no experience dressing but I want to change that. I am 25 and would love to meet other ladies in my area. If anyone wants to talk let me know!

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Anna,

Welcome back!  to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have re-joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hello Annabelle welcome back to CDH I am glad you have chosen to come back and shared a small part of who you are. You are part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you made it back it sounds like you are choosing to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence. Although I do not live in Texas I know there are plenty here that do and there was a get together of crossdressers that had girls time together in San Antonio late last summer I know Heidi Phox went to it. Much better for you to accept yourself what ever feminine expression level and desire you have while younger than waiting and struggling like so manybof is have. I am happy for you you will be better off in the long run.

Hugs April

Hi Annabelle,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Hi Annabelle  nice to see you come home as we allways leave the light on so you can find your way home and it looks like it works fine.. You know how everything works around here so jump back in chatting with the ladies like rekindling old friendships and starting some new ones .. Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better girl.. Have fun and say hello anytime girlfriend ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Anna,

I’m not near Texas but lots of the girls are. Good to have you as a cyber pal.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi Anna welcome back it’s nice to meet you, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone and if it’s help and advice you need you have come to the right place X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Anna

Being new to cding you’ll find our site to be most comforting . The girls here are wonderful and are so willing to give there advice and help in every way. Talk to some of them share each other’s stories and develop beautiful friendships . support is everywhere and with an acceptance to move forward in this life we have chosen. Very happy meeting you . Welcome. .

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?