Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone…my name is Courtney and I am a very closeted cross dresser….I would love to be able to come out and be me but do not believe I ever can. My spouse surely will never understand or support this….what to do…

I do look so forward to meeting people maybe even in my area to talk with and become friends

Hi Courtney nice to meet you and so glad you joined us girls here . Sorry to hear about your wife as not supporting you as someday hope for you she will come around and understand she has two people living with her as you Miss Courtney and her husband . One she married and the other she can share clothes with and play girly dressup…LOL…  As lots of girls here are still in their closets the same some out to wifes as myself and some here the lucky ones get to go out into the world as lovely women they are and yes like me i came out to my wife shortly after we were married which was 37 years ago and she accepted Stephanie as long as she Dosent go out into world as we live in a small community where everybody know everyone so im a house bound girl  anyhow good luck with wife and someday Courtney meeting . Another thing please go back to profile page and fill in some more as this is how we get to know you a little better . Thanks so much and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Courtney. It’s too bad your wife doesn’t understand, but most of us don’t understand this either!

This is a great place to meet and chat with others. We are all the same, but different, with different stories and routes we travel to get here.

Amy

Dani CD
      Lady

Hi Courtney,                                                           Welcome to CDH. I’m in a very similar situation as you. I found CDH a few weeks ago and am absolutely loving it, all the girls here are amazing and are really supportive. Enjoy your journey and hopefully our wives will come around one day and discover just how much fun us girls can be.                             Dani👩🏻‍🔧

Anonymous

Welcome, Courtney.  Many of us here are, or have been, in situations similar to yours.  I’m sure you’ll find friends to help you.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Courtney! Welcome to the family. Your story is not unique; I am in the same situation. Be brave. Everything will sort itself out .

Hugs!

Jen

Anonymous

Hello Courtney

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs

Natasha 💋

Anonymous

Hi Courtney

Hugs, Michelle

Welcome, sorry go hear about your SO. I am alone, parents died, so now i can fulfill my desire to cross dress. This site will help you to continue to accept your desire. I have a supportive sister and brother, the other two, no.

Hello  courtney

I would love to hear about your  story.  I am  a  very open minded person and I love to dress as a girl  . I would love to get to know each other.  My number is  306-690-1980.

YOU could consider talking about your own crossdressing with me. I absolutely love being dressed infem and I have always been a fan of meeting with new people that share my love of crossdressing. I am always dressed in a cute outfit with my favorite accorices .

I agree I have been wearing pantys, pantyhose and lingerie for 30 plus years   Wife passed away 2 years back I really want to be with some like me

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Courtney and welcome to CDH.  I’m sorry to hear about the difficult home situation, but know that you have come to a group where you Can be yourself and let your hair down.   All most if us ever want are some good friends and a sympathetic ear.  These are in abundance here, and i hope you can settle in and join our family.  Happy to have you join us.

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Courtney  welcome, your among many all here to help you in many ways . Never worry about being alone no more. Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. Sorry about your wife’s possibly not being able to give you of acceptance . Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured  you have that support and help from everyone here .  Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hey Courtney,

I know the feeling, but the others here have been so supportive and helpful that I’ve started coming out of my shell slowly more and more. I’ve learned so much and have truly begun to love and embrace my female side.

You’ve come to a wonderful place Courtney.

Jessica.

Hi Courtney

Welcome to CDH!
      Alice

Welcome Courtney!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?