Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello I am very new to this.   I have alwa always been fascinated by cross-dressing but my wife was very against both  religious and moral grounds and as I didn’t wish to upset her my experiments were confined to the odd business trip away.  She passed away recently and a despite now being in my 70s I am free to indulge my desire to wear women’s clothing I will never pass or probably even look good, but for the first time in my life I am comfortable I’d love to talk to others about how they got involved

Anonymous

hi deity sorry to hear of your loss.. good for you enjoying being you still, how long have you been cd?

Anonymous

Thank you for replying.  In terms of active dressing (apart from a few golden opportunities over 47 years) I have only been dressing for just over a year.   I started with a few of her clothes, which helped me get an idea of sizing. But have now started buying my own and clothes which are much more suitable.  Now I wear no male pants only ladies knickers  and tights.  I prefer stockings but they are difficult to hide under summer trousers.  At home I enjoy adding a bra and either a dress or skirt and blouse.

Hi Deety, Nice to meet you and I’m very sorry about your wife. I’m 70 and just started dressing again after 20 years of hiding my true identity. Please contact me if you think we can help each other

It doesn’t matter what you look like what matters is how you  feel ,I know because I went through some of the same feelings as you ,once I finally decided to go for it ,I never felt so true to myself

Ilona
      Lady

Hello Deety. I’m sorry to hear about your loss. I have been along to various LGBT groups and there are people of various ages, including people in their 70s and perhaps older. I don’t think you need to resemble a woman, in fact many of the crossdressers I’ve met do not. I feel it is more a case of equal rights for people of both sexesto wear what they want and not be criticised by society. I am planning to go on the London Gay Pride on July 8th, where thousands of people will see me wearing a dress or skirt. It is quite daunting and is something I wouldn’t have had the courage to do 4 months ago. Apart from a few odd looks, I have found people to be more acceptable about my desire to crossdress than I would have expected. I hope this will be the same for you. Good luck.

Anonymous

Hi Deety;

I’m 68 and coming off a divorce, which has given me the freedom to allow my femininity to come out after decades of repression, guilt, shame, etc. I doubt if I’ll ever transition, much less put on a dress and go out. Even though people peg me to be in my 50’s, I have no illusion about physical age.

However, through the love and support of the very special people on this site, I’m learning how to be very comfortable with who I am and the expression of my feminine dimension. I’m not out to impress anyone. I am learning simply how to be authentic and accepting of all aspects of who I am.

I’m saddened by the passing of your wife. As a retired hospice chaplain and grief counselor, I do know that honoring your own grief, healing does occur. But it does take time.

In loving support,

Erica

Hi Deety and welcome!!

First off, I am very sorry about the passing of your wife – my heartfelt condolences to you and your family.  It has to be hard losing a spouse, and I cannot imagine that kind of loss.

The circumstances aside, I am very glad you are able to be yourself now!  It’s such a liberating feeling when you get to live life to its fullest isn’t it??  No matter if your 17 or 70, anytime you get to be who you were born to be… it’s a great thing.

So sorry for your loss, but I am glad that you are here with us Deety!  This is an amazing group of gals on this site, and I love every chance I get to come check in and chat with everyone.  Looking forward to chatting with ya soon!

<3  Lauren

Hi Deety, I’ll be 66 in Oct., been dressing on and off since about 1975, I really do not know why, I just know it feels comfortable and right. I spent about 60/40% Jamie/Jim time. there are things I must and also enjoy to do as Jim. I love to work on my classic cars, enjoy metal work, fabrication, welding etc. But nothing relaxes me more than dressing as Jamie for the evening.

Anonymous

Welcome Deety!

Anonymous

Hi Deety i dont know what happened earlier but hun i do appreciate you and I’m glad that you’ve come to this site. Luv ya hun xoxoxo

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Deety like all the girls before me I too am saddened for your loss.Changes in one’s life is not an easy task for one to endure. But sadness comes New Hope.you my friend now have a place where support, comfort and understanding is shared. I too am finding the comfort in dressings, the feelings of experiencing what femininity is. It’s a identity I am decovering each and every day .A new chapter in our lives ,turn the page and life goes on .enjoy being who you are.  to pass or not in public doesn’t matter being at home, being yourself that’s what I enjoy the most.being late in my dicoveries I’m embracing each and every moment. Cherish the moments,I do 🌹

Hi Deety!  Welcome to CDH site. I am so sorry about your wife, may the Lord keep and look after her until you arrive home again to her.  Do not be concerned about dressing up….it is a way of feeling her presence. Bless you too for honoring her desires at your cost. Anytime you wish to chat just let me know.

Lady Veronica Graunwolf

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?