Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lucy
      Lady

I sometimes like to wear skirts and hosiery when I am alone.  Although I wish I had friends to share with as I find this satisfying and comfortable.

I would like to be around others that are comfortable as well.

I would love to be able to go out to a naughty club where I could wear whatever I want.  But I live in a small town and know no one here.

Perhaps one of you will become my friend?

See ya soon,

Lucy (the other one :))

Hi Lucy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hello Lucy glade you came to C.D.H. us girls are very under standing and welcome all the girls who come to this site to find some one that is like us. look around the site and lots of info and girls to meet and chat with. have a nice day Lucinda

Hello Lucy welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am sure there maybe a few LGBTQ clubs that you could go to dressed as your sexy self. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Lucy,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have  introduced yourself. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

** There may be special offers and discounts as you enter the “Join Crossdresser Heaven”

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous

Well the clothes are nice I am full time girl 👧 cd/tg. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Lucy, and welcome. If you ever had French in High School you will note that my last name “Parfois” means “Sometimes”, which makes me a “Sometimes Paulette”. And quite frankly I enjoy being a sometimes girl. The fun of putting on makeup, choosing the right clothes to wear and deciding where to go that day is a great enjoyable stress reliever. I sometimes wonder if it would be nearly as much fun and relaxing if I had to do it every day. And don’t get me wrong, I am criticizing those girls here at CDH who live full-time as girls, it’s just that the neat thing about this forum is there is no ‘right way’ or ‘wrong way’ to enjoy exploring our feminine natures! I look forward to hearing more from you. Hugs, Paulette

Cece X
      Lady

Welcome, Lucy. You will meet a wide range of experiences here. I also am an occasional crossdresser and feel more supported than I ever would have imagined. Enjoy the journey!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lucy happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Lucy, welcome! Here you have a safe friendly place to visit. Dress whenever you feel you want (and can) I too live in a small town in the states, very conservative. It’s the kind of place where you see “trump 2024” flags in pick-ups and on bumper stickers. Farmers and ranchers everywhere. Churches on every corner. Other words, a real red-neck type of place, where if they knew about me, I’d get my ass kicked. When I was a paramedic in another small rural town in another state, I went on a call where a guy had fallen off a hay loft and had back and leg injuries. In the back off the ambulance on the way to the hospital (quite a ways away) I had to cut his clothing off to treat him. Underneathe his shirt and jeans he’d had on a very sexy bra and panty. I said I have to cut the bra off to treat his injuries. He didn’t want me too as he was embarrassed. I told him they will cut them off at the ER in front of his wife and strangers or I can do it now and put them in a bio bag and no one will see them as those bags get burned, and his wife will not see the ER staff doing it and be embarrassed either. I cut the bra and the panty off, (there was no need to cut the panty off, I just couldn’t remove it without cause further injury). I treated him and he was bandaged up until he got seen by the docs in the trauma ward. His wife asked me later in the hall about it, I told her what I did, said I didn’t care what he wore, I was trying to treat him, and help him maintain his view of dignity. NOTE: The ER staff doesn’t care either, they have seen it all and they show pts respect. I saw the guy around a lot after that, I lived in the small town he farmed by. I never said a word about it to him, though I knew then he crossdressed, his wife would give me a look on occasion, and one time in the late winter she thanked me again for never saying anything. I made a gesture of scratching my collar bone area where she saw my bra strap underneath my heavy shirt and coat. She smiled and I said there are more of us out here than you think. Your secret is safe with me, always. That call I was glad I was the responding medic, I think it automatically gave me a little more empathy. Sure hated to cut his pretty clothing though.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?