Tagged: 

Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone!  I have been dressing ever since I can remember and I find it more exciting then ever.  I am 60 years old and looking forward to making friends hear on this site and I hope I can find a local group.

See you soon,

Rachel Lea.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rachel , hello to you and Welcome to Cdh  Ladies  here are from all over and some may be found right there in your area and maybe through some  out your way you’ll discover venues and places where groups can be found. Meet with , share your stories and feel comfortable knowing you are well respected and accepted for who you are. Wonderful community of caring souls with full support for all. Very happy to meet you and enjoy your time here with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Hiya. 57 from Portsmouth. Dressed for long time in secret. Love to meet CDs in Portsmouth area.

Love to chat with you.

Welcome to CDH!

Greetings Rachel, pleasure to meet you. The community here has been super accepting and kind thus far, I’ve been enjoying it. I cannot comment too much on local groups, but I do see that you are in Michigan, too, and I have spoken with quite a few girls from Michigan and we’re probably all more than happy to see another Michigander join our ranks! Happy hunting!

Hi, Rachel, and welcome to the site! You’ll make many good friends here.

Hi Rachel,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Katie
      Lady

Welcome from another 60 year-old 🙂

I hope we can chat and become friends!

Katie

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Rachel. There are so many great girls to get to know here.

Amy

Hi Rachel nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here. theirs so many things to see and do here from reading forums to posts and when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask some questions about everything from clothing to makeup to anything you allways wanted to know about ,So settle in and relax kick your heels off and enjoy your self and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat somrtime.

Stephanie Bass

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Rachel, and welcome.  With age comes wisdom, and joining this great group of ladies is certainly a wise move.  I look forward to be able to share stories with you.  Please get settled in, look around, and above all, enjoy yourself!

Stevie

Anonymous

Welcome, Rachel.

Hi Rachel, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! Always enjoy welcoming another mature crossdressing person to our membership! I am almost 71 (short by a couple of weeks). Don’t feel a day over 70! (lol) We have crossdressing members of all ages and from all over the world including a few from Michigan that joined in the last two weeks. Stay active on the site and you’ll probably find some more that might even be near you! If you can’t find a group near you to join, start your own! Need is the mother of invention! I think you will enjoy being a member here because of all the fine features the site has to offer and the girls here are a delight to interact with and they make terrific friends! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Laurel
      Lady

Welcome Rachel, I think you will like it here.

Welcome Rachel!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?