Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

New to being an xdrsser. Bought my first outfit for my friend that is bedroom only. Now looking to get dresses,skirts and tops for public    Trips

Hi Tiffany,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hello Tiffany, i am Ragina, or Gina for short. Welcome to the best crossdresser site. Take some time and get acquainted with all the wonderful ladies here, and dont be afraid to ask for advise on any part of your journey because we’ve all been through what youre going through now.

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Tiffany, enjoy the forums and friends here. There is a lot to offer here and I am sure you have a lot to share. Either way enjoy the safety and friendship.

Chrissy

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Tiffany, nice to meet you.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tiffany welcome. This is a beautiful place to be if your new to  this wonderful world. Meet many of our ladies who are always willing to offer their help and advice to help you be better understand this amazing feelings . Just ask your questions and many are happy to offer their help. To dress is such an exhilarating  experience and so much fun when you can share it with others . Enjoy your time here and know your among friends who really do care about each other and who we are.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Tiffany

Welcome to CDH! It’s lovely to meet you,

💕Lara

Hi Tiffany, and welcome.  I think you will find you will have fun ‘experimenting’ as you progress in your journey.  I discovered the key to getting the most out of the crossdressing experience is to shed any preconceptions and misgivings and just enjoy what you are doing.  Makeup can be fun, especially when you have the opportunity to try new things and work on a ‘look’ that is unique to you.  I am looking forward to hearing more about your adventures.  Hugs, Paulette

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Tiffany
      I was like you once a newbie on the site but the girls here really helped me they gave me some good hints I got a resource to find shoes and you’ll find that this is a very very friendly place so welcome on board and if we could be of any help to you just let us know

Peace

Jennifer

Hi Tiffany, A warm welcome to you from the NE. Enjoy your journey.

Alicia

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Tiffany,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?