Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Very new, very shy, very confused at times.  I love the feeling of being feminine; the look, the feel of clothes, the seductive side of me.  All in the closet of course, since no one in my life would understand.  Glad to be here, and hope to make friends to explore and share with!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Bella welcome

happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right. Here we do understand and from someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. So much to discover , to share stories and through your time here meet with and make wonderful friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

DeLora
      Lady

Hi and welcome Bella,
      I was in much the same situation as you 6 months ago. I am so happy I found CDH when I did. It has been an important part in my journey of self acceptance.

There are so many helpful and supportive people on here. The the forums, articles and the chat are great.

Best regards,
      D.

Hi Bella, Teralynn here. As far as the name “Bella” goes Adam it is perfectly fine unless you find one you like better. For someone new to crossdressing, this site is an absolute blessing. With so many members that have so much experience you will probably never have to go any place else to get your crossdressing questions answered. The members here are friendly and supportive. You will find acceptance here. So check out all the features of the site, reach out to our members and make yourself at home. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Bella,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Bella

By being here with people enjoying the same passage in life you’ll find yourself gaining confidence in no time. Most of us were shy and closeted about ourselves, then we started reading, sharing and making friends on CDH.

LOOK AT US NOW lol

Olivia

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Bella. This is a very good place to get to know many other girls, and that we are on much the same path as you. Some are further along, others aren’t. What makes this place so special is that where ever you are on this road, you are accepted.

Take the time to explore and read the many stories, and experiences of the many other girls here.

Amy

Alice Black
      Duchess

Bella,

Welcome to CDH. I am Alice Black. I just joined 3 weeks ago, I have made many friends here and have had some great conversations. You can do that too. Again, welcome.

Alice Black

Anonymous

Hi Bella,

One thing is for sure. Each and every one of us in CDH has felt our own version of what you are feeling. We all understand and we all want you to feel welcome.

If you have a question, ask it. Someone will have an answer for you.

Love and hugs

Sian x

Hello Bella.

I’m glad your here too. I would suspect I’m not alone in that sentiment.
      There is no reason to be shy here. Many of us have or have had similar issues in our lives and It saddens me that you feel that no one in your life would understand.
      I would hope that there would be someone in your life you could trust to accept you. If not that’s really tragic.
      Regardless I’m sure you’ll make plenty of friends and probably find the support you need here.

Welcome Bella!

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Welcome Bella!

Hey there shug.  Welcome to the sight.  I hope you fine the fiends you needs, and the friends who will like you for who you are.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?