Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi my name is Alice Crane and a few months ago I figured out that I am a demigirl. Since then I’ve come out to my friends but not family. I’m not fully up to coming out to family because I’m currently living with my parents who are devote christians and for them as long as I like girls which I do some minor things they’re ok with.

I’ve been exploring parts of my feminine side and have gotten some clothes, makeup and breast forms to feel more comfortable about myself and have gone on shopping trips and such with some girlfriends from work.

all of this is really new to me and it’s a little scary at times but I’m feeling quite at peace with myself.

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Alice and welcome. It is nice to have friends to go shopping with.  At least you have some support. Enjoy the forums here and making friends.

Chrissy

Hi Alice nice to meet you and as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl as for having girlfriends to go out with that accept you as a equil and help with shopping i take it they are the ones you came out to so you can learn a lot from them .. Do they help with dressing and makeup advice as being GG women girl there is not a better teacher and friend for advice to be all the woman you can be good luck girlfriend and again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Initially I came out to a very supportive set of discord communities that I’m part of that have helped me with many issues I’ve had and initially I came out to my coworkers and such because I wanted to start going to work en femme. Initially it was mostly wearing tights and female underwear and it kinda progressed to makeup and bras and breast forms to actually womens clothing and I’ve been chatting with my coworkers/girlfriend to look at things and gossip and be girly with

Hi Alice, I moved from Snohomish (Lord Hill) to Arizona about five years ago. I really miss the town especially the Rep and Andy’s Fish House. Many, many good times in our time living there. I have a very good friend in Snohomish who is a CD’er so if you ever need any local support let me know. Since I am old enough to be your mother (or even grandmother) if you ever need someone to talk to about your journey please feel free to contact me. Hugs, Paulette

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Alice,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Thanks everyone for All the support.

Hi Alice,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hiya Alice!

It’s great to meet you and even better that you’ve found your way here. This is a great place for support or even if you just want some girl talk.

Welcome and hugs,

Esme

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Alice.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?