Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello CDH! I am so incredibly thrilled to have found a community of like-minded folks here. I stumbled across Lexi Moon’s page (go buy her album!), which eventually led me here. In clicking around and reading all the stories – particularly, again, Lexi’s Halloween stories – I know I’ve come to the right place.

Figured I’d tell my story a bit – been dressing since I was a kid, stashing stuff from my mom in the back of my closet, but my first real memorable “public” outing was Halloween 2016. We were out as a family one Saturday afternoon discussing an upcoming party, throwing costume ideas around and looking for a “pair” costume for me and my wife. Someone suggested “Ivanka and Chelsea,” since one of the stories at the time was that they were actually good friends. (Something of a cringe in retrospect, but at the time, we were pretty excited that the election was going to be a landslide for Hillary. But alas.) Regardless, the kids thought it would be awesome. So it was on! We picked up a dress at Goodwill, a matching set of “BFF” necklaces for us, a couple of “Hello, My Name Is” stickers, and then a few days later I stopped at a real wig store (no Spirit Halloween for me!) and bought a nice blonde wig that I figured I’d get some more use out of.

The next challenge was makeup – I stopped in at the Elf Cosmetics store at the mall and asked about what pieces I’d need. After a long talk with one of the women there, she asked, “do you want just to come in that day and just have us do it for you?” So that was how I came to be sitting in a makeup chair in the mall one Saturday afternoon. You want nerve-wracking? THAT was nerve-wracking.

The party was a big hit – folks were pretty amazed at how all-out I went -fake nails, heels, and all! I’ve taken advantages of a few more opportunities over the years, including performing in a charity drag show and running our UU auction night in full princess garb, but I’ve always teetered on that edge of how “public” I really am. I’m a happily married cis hetero guy in my real world, but this piece of me is such an important part, and I’m glad to “meet” you all.

(And I really wish the coronavirus wasn’t scuttling all the Halloween opportunities this year! I’m still thinking about it, though, because the possibility of spending a whole Saturday in drag is really interesting.)

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi Amy, loved your story.  As you will find out here you story is so similar to many of us here, but is so special and unique to you.  You might want to consider going out in fem in a place where you don’t know anyone, at this time you can have another cover ( hiding behind your covid mask ).  I know now I for one am ready to go out without my mask.

All the best to you Amy.        Sandy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Amy   happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right.  Wonderful experiences especially the makeup session.  I’ve always wanted to do that but with this nasty virus hopefully soon. And for Halloween 🎃  we can only hope…  the support and acceptance here is truly unique so be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  Get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Amy, welcome from Amy! Nice to see a namesake here. Thank you for sharing your story with us. That certainly was some interesting dressing experiences you’ve had.

Amy

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Amy.

Hello Amy, thank you for your story, it will be very helpful to me in coming out femme.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Amy,

Welcome to CDH!!! I’m so glad you joined this wonderful community.

Thanks for sharing your story. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Amy,

Welcome to CDH!
      Alice

Hi Amy nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here. what a wonderful introduction that was great . You have found a great place here so get settled in relax and kick your heels off and read some forums and posts and when you are comfortable with us please join in . Give some comments and ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you allways wanted to know about the girl Amy who lives in your heart . So happy for you to have a wife who accepts Amy which will get better with time as being supportive for you . Many girls here are still in closet then some as me out to my wife but home bound  then some im so envious they go out into the world as the sweet woman they are and have a girly fun time ho hum maybe some day.  So coming here you are on your way to meeting some friends here as so many girls from all over the world to make lasting friendships with . So no excuses enjoy yourself and be free to be Amy here as nothing to be afraid of as we dont bite  well some girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding  so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime  hugs Girlfriend.

Stephanie Bass 💋

Anonymous

Hello Amy

Welcome to CDH…

Hugs

Natasha 💋

Anonymous

Welcome, Amy! (and thanks for the plug…)

Hugs,

Lexi

Welcome Amy!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?