- This topic has 12 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by April Sinclair.
- April 3, 2023 at 7:01 am #729408Ashleigh BarrettParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 23 times
I’m a 52 year old male from Chicago area who has become more and more comfortable Crossdressing. I started wearing sisters costumes in private when I was about 11. This continued for a few years, then I stopped for high school, college then got married. Over the past 5 years or so the urge to dress has become stronger and stronger and I have become at ease with it, though my wife wouldn’t approve.
Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 6, 2023 at 11:19 pm #730236April SinclairDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 9Replies: 603Has thanked: 8087 timesBeen thanked: 2759 times
Hello Ashleigh welcome to CDH having found us you have made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!
3 users thanked author for this post.
- April 4, 2023 at 12:46 am #729591Wanda OvahearLadyRegistered On: October 19, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 593Has thanked: 1466 timesBeen thanked: 1822 times
Good to have you blow in from the Windy City!
Hugs & kisses,
3 users thanked author for this post.
- April 3, 2023 at 5:05 pm #729523Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1370Has thanked: 30705 timesBeen thanked: 5125 times
Welcome to this lovely place! You will find acceptance, support, and friendship here.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- April 3, 2023 at 4:36 pm #729522Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 29Replies: 4672Has thanked: 68417 timesBeen thanked: 16596 times
Hi Ashleigh nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl with a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Ashleigh as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away.. Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better thanks.. Once again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..
3 users thanked author for this post.
- April 3, 2023 at 2:37 pm #729504Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 100Replies: 6052Has thanked: 7972 timesBeen thanked: 15990 times
Welcome to CDH.
- April 3, 2023 at 8:40 am #729434Evie WonderDuchessRegistered On: March 30, 2023Topics: 2Replies: 24Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 131 times
I understand about the urge to dress becoming stronger, although for me, I am not sure why. Perhaps it is the desire for something new and different and to more fully feel feminine and express that feeling. I came to accept this as a part of who I am also later in life and have become much more at ease with it. My wife struggles with accepting/understanding this even though she knows. Her main concern is “where is this going”, and I can’t fully envision or express that because it is still a journey of discovery for me.
Evie (Chicago as well)
- April 3, 2023 at 8:32 am #729429Terri AnneAmbassadorRegistered On: February 7, 2018Topics: 34Replies: 1514Has thanked: 2149 timesBeen thanked: 3148 times
Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.
The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.
At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM). You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.
Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.
Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.
Terri Anne, Ambassador
======= Link to our Public Chat Room =========
- April 3, 2023 at 8:17 am #729415Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 35Replies: 6862Has thanked: 15632 timesBeen thanked: 14812 times
Ashleigh Sorry to hear about your wife’s reluctance to your desires to dress but here have many who understand your passion and here to help you in every way. As your dressing is limited at least have us here to enjoy the experience of being who you are in a community that really cares about everyone . Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.
- April 3, 2023 at 8:07 am #729414Paulette ParfoisDuchessRegistered On: November 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 741Has thanked: 3242 timesBeen thanked: 2937 times
Hi Ashleigh and welcome to a place where you can make new friends and share your experiences. I am a former Illinois girl, now living in Arizona. (Still a Cubs fan, especially since they have spring training about twenty minutes from me). I think many of us get serious about crossdressing as we enter our senior years. While the reasons may vary, the end result is most of us have the time and resources to explore our feminine side as we get older. I love being “Sometimes” Paulette since she is my ‘safety valve’ from the pressures of the world. She allows me to relax and do the ‘girly’ things I would never do as a guy. She is also my “fountain of youth’ because when I get into “Paulette Mode” I have been told by friends I look (and act) at least twenty years younger. And that is good enough reason for me to be her! I look forward to hearing more form you. Hugs, Paulette
5 users thanked author for this post.
- April 3, 2023 at 7:57 am #729413Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 1001Has thanked: 1032 timesBeen thanked: 3747 times
Hi Ashleigh welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m not sure about coming out to her she says she doesn’t understand why some men want to dress up like women, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀
Hugs Rozalyn X 💋
6 users thanked author for this post.
- April 3, 2023 at 7:56 am #729412Kerri SmithLadyRegistered On: November 21, 2022Topics: 20Replies: 138Has thanked: 59 timesBeen thanked: 804 times
Hi Ashlie, I’m Kerri. I live in the Rockford area so not too far from you. I am on a hiatus from dressing until I get a broken tooth fixed. Welcome to CDH.
- April 3, 2023 at 7:24 am #729410Willa RoseLadyRegistered On: March 27, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 86Has thanked: 348 timesBeen thanked: 249 times
Hi Ashleigh, welcome to CDH. We’re here to help you as much as we can.
4 users thanked author for this post.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.