Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brenda
      Lady

Lovely to introduce myself, im spending the week as my wife is away, crossdressing and buying clothes, its liberating. I am 40 years old and secretly been dressing since a teenage. I love stockings and suspenders and baby dolls, faux leather skirts and body suits.

Please feel free to interact, i just want to know im not alone and would love to get to know people.

Anonymous

Hello Brenda and welcome to CDH

Hi Brenda,

Welcome!!!  You are definitely not alone. I’m new here too but have found it a wonderful place

Tina

Brenda
      Lady

Thank you 🙂 it seems a lovely site

Hello Brenda welcome to CDH glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place home or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. Glad you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself and you are sharing a part of your authentic self it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried what seems like a lifetime I am glad you have made the step. Welcome!

Hugs April

Brenda
        Lady

Ah thank you April 🙂 x

Hi Brenda nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around ask many questions ans just have fun.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of brenda as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Then girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we all are just a simple click away .. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.. Please girlfriend do us a little favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better and thankyou..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Brenda,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy your Brenda time as your SO is away.

Alice

Anonymous

Well I am full time girl 👧 since I was 9. It’s to have you we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Brenda, welcome to CDH 🙂

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Brenda  welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Brenda welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, you are not alone there are an army of sister’s all over the world, I’m a UK girl too I’m up in Shropshire, I can only come out of the closet when my wife is away too, I’m hoping she will take more holidays next year, one of her girlfriend’s has mentioned about having a holiday with her and I’m hoping she takes it up with her,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Brenda
        Lady

Hi Rozalyn, i am glad i have somewhere to express myself, even if it may only be momentary. My wife is away and i taken full advantage, wearing clothes, wig and feeling my femme. It feels very satisfying being Brenda at times. I hope your wife gets away, so you can be free 🙂

Hi Brenda i hope she gets away too, it’s been a long time since Roz came out of the closet X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Hi Brenda
      Hello and welcome to CdH from another UK girl, living in Somerset.
      Secret crossdresser but do venture out in my skirt and panties or thong in my back garden early in the morning.
      You are not alone there are plenty of girls like us.
      Enjoy the site.
      Love
      Helena

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to CDH Brenda. There are a lot of nice, helpful ladies here so do not hesitate to ask for any sort of advice.

Fiona

Hi Brenda
      Welcome to CDH its lovely to meet you look forward to chatting.
      Sarah xx

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?