Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve always known this side of me existed, but was always i guess afraid to take it out and look too closely at it, but this year i did. Pretty much came out to my wife as soon as I’d taken it out of the box, so to speak, and much to my relief and surprise (after a couple of questions) she’s been completely supportive, though she’s still got a lot to process. I’ve taken to wearing panties all the time, clear nail polish and a subtle lip gloss, and sleeping in a nightie. Next time the kid goes camping she’s going to start teaching me about makeup. I’m blessed to have her, and I’ve never been so comfortable in my skin.

Hello Bridgette, it’s nice to meet you. It’s a wonderful thing to have love and support from your SO after you’ve finally found the courage to face yourself. Welcome to CDH, you’ll find plenty of others here to share in your new experiences.

Hi Bridgette, and welcome to CDH!!! It’s great to see you here.

Thank you for sharing your story, and enjoy your time here at CDH.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Hi Bridgette,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi Bridgette,

Welcome to CDH! It’s it a great feeling to accept your true self? Nice to hear that you wear lip gloss. Everyday I wear either lip gloss, nude lipstick or lip shimmer to work!

Kay

Hi Bridgette nice to meet you . As these lovely ladies have covered all the good stuff i will tell you congrats to coming out and getting acceptence and support  you have a keeper there . shes a true treasure in our word of being femme . If she would be intrested in joining us here she has a place to join and learn from other wifes and SOs as she helps you she can help and understand us better. As you or any of us girls we cant access her forums but she can step into ours and chat with us and us with her a great trade off so something to think about . And again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Bridgette!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?