Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello . My name is Erica. I live in Pittsburgh PA and I am somewhat new to crossdressing. I am only out to my lovely wife of almost 25 years and one of our friends. I have gone out to a local bar that host drag shows dressed but that is about all so far . Looking to learn how to do makeup better and other tips on getting closer to pass . I look forward to being in this group . Erica B

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Erica, I don’t know if I sent you this link, but the local TG/CD group has events monthly and others from time to time. We are walking around Riverview Park followed by some coffee or food at the Abbey afterward. The group communicates and schedules on Meetup.

https://www.meetup.com/southwestern-pa-transgender-and-crossdresser-group/events/281143392/?rv=co2&_xtd=gatlbWFpbF9jbGlja9oAJDJkNmFjNTMxLWZjOTUtNDEwNC1hOGYyLWZkNGI2NTJiMjNlNA&utm_campaign=rsvp-confirmation-social&utm_medium=email&utm_source=join_rsvp_info

If you want to come, just rsvp – you don’t need to be a member, I don’t think, but membership is nominal or free to join. PM me if you have any questions or want to private chat!

Hugs,

Brielle

I will check it out . Thanks. I haven’t had a chance to dress recently other than underwear lately due to our kids moved back home. I am definitely interested. Thank you . Erica.

Hi Erica,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Anonymous

HI Erica welcome to CDH

Hugs

Donna

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Erica

Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Erica you have me beat. I need tips from you. Welcome.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Erica!

Welcome to CDH!

Everyone here is friendly and helpful so don’t hesitate to participate in all that this site has to offer.

Hugs,

Autumn

Anonymous

Hi Erica. You’re way ahead of me in the acceptance department. Nice to meet you.

Much love,

Raquel

A very warm welcome to CDH Erica!!

Hugs, Jess

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Erica,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hello Erica

Welcome to CDH!!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?