Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all I’m Francine and I am new here. Looking forward to meeting new friends.

Hi Francine, welcome to CDH. I haven’t been here long myself and have already made do many new friends. Whether it’s having a girlie chat about shopping or getting advice in more serious matters.

All the gals on the site are lovely. Can’t wait to get to know you.

Love Trish

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Francine A big hello from over here in Canada. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, Francine. Welcome to CDH. There is a ton of support, encouragement, and knowledge here. Jump into the forums and don’t be afraid to ask any questions yourself. Glad you joined us.

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hi Francine you have totally landed in the right place

Hi Francine,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Thanks all for your kindness. 😎

Welcome Francine!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?