• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve been cross dressing off and on since I was 13. I grew up in LA with my 2 favorite cousins (female) living a block away from me. They were both a bit older than me and we did everything together.  We often slept over each other’s house and it was seen as no big deal. The families  teased me occasionally that there was no need to bring clothes that I could wear my cousins. My brothers and there friends also teased me but nothing mean just kinda joking. It was all a joke, Nobody  really new what would happen and how things would turn out . Eventually my (older, horny ) cousins started to get touchy feely before I had any of those type of feelings , but it didn’t take long for me to come around .they would wake me up at night by touching me .simoutaneosly they had there hands all over me and it felt great. I would just enjoy it , not realizing that   They were waiting on me to touch them. Eventually they grabbed my hands and put them where they wanted.  One moved it to the chest area. I can still remember the first time as if it were yesterday. I remember how nice it felt to feel the soft bra. and how wet the panties were when she moved my hand down there. I always tried to get them to keep their bra and panties on. Something about the look and feel of them was such a turn on and eventually I would have try them on!!!!! But that came much latter and in private. I would try on their  clothes in the bathroom or when they weren’t around. I think they suspected I was doing it but we never talked about it. A few years later they moved away And the fun was over. But those experiences changed me forever in a good way. 20 plus years later I find myself cross dressing here and there , some months more tha others. I’m married now with kids and it really comes down to having the opportunity . My wife doesn’t know any of this . But as our sex life continues to expand I suspect the time might be around the corner. Partly why I joined this site. Having said all that for the first Time….. I’m hoping to meet all of you and hear some of your stories and hopefully learn something new.

Gabby

Anonymous

HI GABBY Welcome to C D H –Your story is like so many others.hope you can come out to your wife. I am sure you have sounded her out on CD people or movies like the DANISH GIRL, SOME LIKE IT HOT. Maybe you can joke and ask if you were a girl all made up how would you look. it may open a door. This is a great site to ask questions, learn, laugh. cry at times.be one of the girls. So join us in the chat room as often as you can and be all the girl you can be. We are who we are ,its the life we live and the road we travel . Looking forward to seeing you there.HUGS JENNIFER1

Lynn
      Lady

Hi Gabby and welcome to CDH ! Like Jennifer said this is a place where you can be you. Hope to talk sometime. Lynn

Rose
      Lady

HI Gabby, and welcome to CDH. It’s nice to meet you.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?