- April 14, 2019 at 3:03 pm #168469
Janice SmithParticipantRegistered On: April 14, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 20Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
- April 15, 2019 at 7:54 am #168660Michelle NewmanParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 734Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 294 times
- April 15, 2019 at 2:27 am #168569Roberta ThomasParticipantRegistered On: September 15, 2018Topics: 34Replies: 287Has thanked: 383 timesBeen thanked: 377 times
Hi Janice and welcome. Sorry to hear that your wife is only semi supportive.Hopefully,one day she will be fully supportive as mine is.She has been wonddrful.I am very greatful as I know that many have to hide their dressing from their families and my heart goes out to them.I hope you make many friendx on here.
- April 14, 2019 at 7:36 pm #168526Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 243Has thanked: 429 timesBeen thanked: 268 times
Welcome, Janice. This is a great site, and will help you to find out more about how the rest of us deal with this. Hopefully your wife will make more progress in acceptance. A supportive wife or SO is of enormous benefit.
- April 14, 2019 at 6:10 pm #168515Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 2207Has thanked: 1378 timesBeen thanked: 1286 times
Janice, Sorry to hear about your wife’s reluctance to your desires to dress though even semi supportive is still wonderful in having but here have many who understand your passion and here to help you in every way. As your dressing has been going for a time were always looking to here stories of experiences from others but now start enjoying these experiences here with many like yourself who really cares about everyone . Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.
- April 14, 2019 at 3:08 pm #168473Michelle LiefdeAmbassadorRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 39Replies: 877Has thanked: 1004 timesBeen thanked: 694 times
Welcome to CDH! One of the amazing things that you will find here is support. Through the words of our members in chat, articles, forum posts, photo responses, etc. you will see how much this site strives to be a friendly and supportive place to our community. So reach out, read some posts, ask some questions, or pop onto chat and say “hi” and I am sure you will make friends.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.