Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Have been dressing since I was four years old. Wife knows and is semi supportive, depends on the day. Happy to be here and hope to make lots of friends.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Janice,

Welcome to CDH!  One of the amazing things that you will find here is support.  Through the words of our members in chat, articles, forum posts, photo responses, etc. you will see how much this site strives to be a friendly and supportive place to our community. So reach out, read some posts, ask some questions, or pop onto chat and say “hi” and I am sure you will make friends.

Hugs,

Michelle

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Janice, Sorry to hear about your wife’s reluctance to your desires to dress  though even  semi supportive is still wonderful in having but here have many who understand your passion and here to help you in every way. As your dressing has been going for a time were always looking to here stories of experiences  from others but now start enjoying these experiences here with many like yourself who really cares about everyone . Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome, Janice. This is a great site, and will help you to find out more about how the rest of us deal with this. Hopefully your wife will make more progress  in acceptance. A supportive wife or SO is of enormous benefit.

Amy

Hi Janice and welcome. Sorry to hear that your wife is only semi supportive.Hopefully,one day she will be fully supportive as mine is.She has been wonddrful.I am very greatful as I know that many have to hide their dressing from their families  and my heart goes out to them.I hope you make many friendx on here.

Welcome Janice!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?