Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, my name is Jasmine I just recently came out to my wife who is extremely supportive and excited about our new journey. I am happy to be here and look forward to learning and meeting new people.

Anonymous

Hi Jasmine my name’s Jessica.

You’ve come to a great site to learn and meet new people. I’ve learned so much since I started here, and love interacting with others. I’ve even come out of my shell more and more since.

Loads of things to do here, and plenty of friends to make. Hope I can be one of them.

Jessica.

Aimee
      Lady

Hiya Jasmine

Welcome! 😊 I’ve not been long in here myself. But everyone is friendly and fun.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jasmine    welcome to cdh. This is such a beautiful place to where we all here  enjoy the passions we love. And to enjoy these feelings with someone close to you is so important.  I too embrace that as my wife has supported and help me in so many ways. Being here with the encouragement I’ve received from many of theses remarkable ladies also help to understand ,to offer advice which has given me true understanding and the confidence to feel good about my self. Looking for friends, many here and looking to meet. Share a story or two and chat about anything thats inportant to you. Very happy to meet you and looking forward to seeing you here. Enjoy your journey.
      Stephanie  🌹

Dani CD
      Lady

Hi Jasmine, you lucky girl! welcome to CDH, the people here are amazing and supportive and I’m sure you and your wife will love it here.                                                                         Dani👩🏻‍🔧

Anonymous

Hi, Jasmine.  Welcome to CDH.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Jasmine nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here .I cant add to much as these other lovely ladies have said allready but i can add to it a little . As from me congrats on having a wife that supports you and will help you express your Jasmine side which is a bonus in your pocket . Also theire a place here that your wife can join that she can go to for advice from other wifes and SOs that we cant step into just wife and SOs now she can step into our forums and ask questions of us and give us advice if she pleases just a thought you can suggest to here to join also . And nothing to be afraid of here so you can take mask off your pretty face no one here will judge you or  say any thing negative about you its like we dont bite  well some girls do be careful(ha ha ) just kidding .So again nice to meet you and enjoy yourself .

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hello Jasmine

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs

Natasha💋

Anonymous

Hi Jasmine glad your here, welcome.

Hugs, Michelle

Hi Jasmine,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Jasmine!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?